+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 522 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5215

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is fine to copy trades if you are not aware of trading and still want take advantage of forex, by copying trades you can expect same performance as of the succesful trader whose trades you copy, but it will keep you always depend on others and there shall be no improvement in your own skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr 92 is an unknown quantity at this point Mr 92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello bhaiyo

kya copy trading best hoti hai?

aap sabko kya lagta hai ki hume copy trading mein invest karna chahiye?
    what is the copy system it is the system the best trader who earn every day in the forex market we copy these traders in the trader mean if they open trade for buy we also open same trade if they open deal for sell we also open same deal
    i the forex copy system is the best for new traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no,never i like copy trading of others its fully dependent on other , i dont want to be get depend on other tarding, i want to be independent, if they loose i will cry not that type of game, better be independent try to learn forex if u want to became a good trader then only you can get sucess , is u get loss or profit its all of ut fault, not others

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Cuban system is a system in the new company Insta Forex allows the trader copy of another trader account and implemented on his account ... I think it genius system per trader newbie does not know much about Forex .. But there is an important point must be known to a trader to modify the lot size ..

Junior Member raju21 is an unknown quantity at this point raju21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie. I know something about copy trading. But you know the fact is, Copy is always Copy. That is the only reason I do not like to follow copy trading. I am trying to be an skilled trader by my hard working.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those not having time to trade or not enough knowledge or confidence but still want to encash forex opportunities i think it is ok to trade using copy trades, but still there is big advantage of self trading and that is it make you self-dependent and enhance your trading skills.

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    copy trading is not better for forex trading.copy trade is harmful for trader.so i want to say you don't do this work.which this trader are staying of the coy he must be a loser.He don't get more benefit and don't learn any teach on the forex trader.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can not do everything by our self some time we need to copy other people it is not to bed to copy other people some time we can use other peoples idea and we can something at that time.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't think so that copy trading is best in the forex, because we have to trade manually only that way we can satisfied our self , in copy system you also have to pay some commission of your profit whom you have subscribed

Member hiko is an unknown quantity at this point hiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading is good for the traders ,who is having no time to do their own analysis as i feel that in copy trading also you can t be 100% sure of success and can dream of full profits as the person from where you are copying can t be always very perfect in his trading and as the investment amount differs ,it becomes very much difficult to keep the same SL in the accounts.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

"Need extra effort to determine the real root cause of our loss.
    And if we found it.Then need to take a corrective action.
    Before we resume our trade again "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 522 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)