+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5215

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but as traders aapun copytrade they should not use, because it is the help for those who do not use a good strategy, so I'd prefer if trading manually with the business of his own analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not copy the best deals of any person no matter how professional
    He has experience in the foreign exchange market so that you and am sure I will I would bring in a profit by copying transactions .. I like to rely on myself, even if exposed to the loss because I will learn a lot from the loss and gained experience that will do me any good then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me copy trading is agreat chance to analyse trading of a successful trader and succes ratio may be higher but always there is a risk of losing . so better if u want a earn more than prefer your strategy but if u want to learn more than have patience and go for copy trading
    it is upto ur priorities what u want to choose ..earn or loose ???

Member ashadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ashadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    copy trading is best for those who are new to this field and having very less experience..they can follow the professional trader to get profits, in the mean time they can learn to trade by their own with their own strategy..

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can copy trading from other successful traders, and It can work. You can earn money from doing this, but I suggest you find your own way, your own strategy in forex trading, because you can only trust your self when trading forex.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can learn from this forum and also with read the book or watch vidoes, but , learn it from the basic and do not jump to another steps before you get the understanding with correctly , so you will know what should you do for next steps

Senior Member nowsha is an unknown quantity at this point nowsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that , duplicate trading is a new deciding for those traders who feature capital but they mature it tough and marginal to trade themselves . And they are real oft in loss in trading . They can reproduce both dealer trade and get profit or loss according to the ratio in which the dealer himself gets his trade results .

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnfletters View Post
    Copy trading is a bad idea at all.it should be false work.he does copy who has nothing.
    in a trade and menkopy very important term when the term natural to me or learn from the ideas of others to kopy atai, but it was copied and developed a common practice in the virtual world ...

Let cultivated copied Namu should be developed.

Member nnazmul is an unknown quantity at this point nnazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. copy treading is not so good idea.It sometimes create loss.so we should be careful about that.we should avoid that.

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading good if trader that copy trade from have good strategy that give win trade all the time. This mean that when copy trade of that trader profit will come all the time for you. But if use copy trade then mean that cannot learn the forex for yourself. So when use of copy trading also do learning of forex by yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)