+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 522 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the best method to make your trade the best because bro I think that is a method if you use it then you never lose your capital and then you make better profits from here and that is the best for you if you want to produce successful traders and copy trading is the best to learn from our chenors in trading and in accordance with the framework we study and we understand it with things like that certainly can help us in analyzing trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading copy is a new servant for Instaforex members, I have several accounts followed by friends and family, it seems very spoiled when we should trade alone as if passive and rely on others, but on the other hand for me it is very profitable, because it gets results copy trade that. and the results are very good, because they have many followers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you make a profit, one, but make money by trading foreign copies, he will not be able to gain experience by doing this. Now, whether it is good or not, that is true, it really depends on its own capital strategy strategy and experienced traders exchange one copy. Like that, he must apply it. By doing this, I did not use his own mind, we did not think about the weakness of the strategy.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a copy of the foreign currency that has been copied to you, you have not copied the copy, but it has been rejected by the person who has been duplicated and has lost a lot of time and has lost a lot of money even if it has been misplaced. If we do not know anything, then we can stop it and we can make money. Salin Trader has not been able to send money on behalf of the pagerank. What do you .

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, definitely copying trade is the best way to improve our trading skills. I think a trader must follow the footsteps of successful traders and professionals to learn more about forex trading. and I have never tried copying trades but have seen some beginner traders have a good amount of profits from it. This is definitely a profitable technique for beginners or those who are afraid to trade on their own. I myself have a productive trading system that is consistent and believes that trading alone gives us better trust in our trade, then copies trade.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Backups related to buying and selling are great for those who are fresh and have almost no experience ...! Like professional manufacturers, so you can get help with their own industry learning techniques can be followed. and I don't think it's the best to copy, you may not copy the business. You have to make a strategy for your business, then you can generate profits in the long run of the foreign exchange market. But you can copy, if you feel like your business.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at first you have to copy to other people to have good tips from them and also not lose large numbers at the beginning ... so after that you can make your own analysis and be able to go with it. ........ I think the best way to read some good books and also have some good trading courses and dealing will be to duplicate the agreement because it requires lag time rather than unique business, but every second counts. duplicate especially for our business with other people will make us dependent on indications with other people. I don't think this is good.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think copy is not the best way for any trader because it can never develop your own experience and skills. So, we only learn tips from expert traders and use these tips at the right time to get excess profits while copying is just greed and gambling. and Reserves Buying and selling are the best for individuals who are generally Fresh into this particular field together with acquiring less knowledge ...! They can obey the actual skilled broker to make a profit, on the occasion suggest they might find out how the industry only uses their own special approach ...!

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I like other trading patterns copied, because if you keep a copy of the merchant it will always blame others, and there is no reason to lose or to get so I think I really learned how to become a great Forex trading takes a long time to sell yourself alone and blame you, if someone and By copying the trading of one copy of an experienced merchant's strategy and applying it to his own capital, now he is completely dependent on that strategy. I think you have to learn how to be a very good forex trader by taking a lot of your time analyzing your own trade and blaming yourself

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good for some people but if you really want to succeed in forex copy trading is not the best method for you, you cannot depend on other people to make your life possible to be an independent human being, be your own boss and so I think to blame that Another thing I always do is that you always take pictures, if you want to keep a copy of the merchant really, and you have to learn how to be a very good foreign exchange trader the reasons for losing or winning are shown, your own trading analysis many don't like to copy other trading patterns , your time to blame yourself if you have one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 522 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)