+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 522 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Copy Trading is Best?

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji kaafi trader ess busineess me copy trader ko choose karte hai because wo ess business me trade nahi open kar paate hai,esme trader ko kaam karna hai to market me khud se analysis aana chahiye,esme trader ko jabb takk manual trading nahi aati hai wo esme kaam nahi kar paata hai aur ye trader ko samajhna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried once and I lost every penny I have in my account and make this kind of trade is what helps you know that even good traders lose and not just yoy but other merchants, I prefer you develop your own strategy and trade from trading with other people's trades. If you want to be a good forex trader, you have to redeem for yourself and the trading platform offered by Forex brokers is very important. Choose a company that offers the latest and most innovative trading software, such as MetaTrader and also consider whether you need mobile downloads to trade from your smartphone as well as downloads to your PC desktop. Metatrader is a popular trading platform but there are others, including pre-booked software, so make sure you find one that's comfortable for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person can take advantage and make decent cash from trading currency with double deals but he will not meet by doing this. By duplicating a duplicate transaction of a knowledgeable investor technique and applying it to his own investments, he now depends entirely on the technique whether it is good or not. He has used it that way. By doing this he does not use his own mind and does not think about the weakness of the technique. and Copy Trading are emerging trend actions such as social trading, mirror trading, and more in the wider form. This lets you have the ability to directly copy trades or merchants you want to copy. What's best about Copy Trade, is the fact that it's on a smaller scale that is best suited for someone who just wants to engage on a size scale or a beginner.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, get some special instruments that need to be invested in my interest in the audit style niche forms. Their methods are completed by using conclusions about mathematical procedures that can be well understood in the study of market industry styles. The tools they receive complement the very different details very similar to the program of intelligent forex programs, automatic foreign exchange trading applications, forex trading tools, forex trading applications. Will, they can also known as the use of forex trading and forex trading mode.and By duplicating others you may have to rely on others who do not have enough work in action. There is a proverbial japoneses - if you give someone a seafood he can eat it for just one day, but if you let him know his seafood catch strategy then he will be able to eat seafood for his lil. So learning to be able to own business is very important.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy karna kisi bhi field min acha nahi hota he hum wait karin market ki movement ka aur phir hum es karobar ko khud se study karin aur experience k bad koei trading ki stretagy bnaein tu hum kafi bari earning kar sakte hin magar ye he k jab hum kisi ko copy karete hin tu wo jis ko copy kiya jata he wo apni trading ki stretagy bana k apne balance k mutabiq trading kar rahea hota he humara balance kam hota he tu humare loss k chances tu kafi barh jate hin.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can take profit and earn good money from forex by copy trading but he will not get experience by doing this. By copy trading one copies the strategy of experienced traders and appliies it on his own capital,now he is totally dependent upon that strategy whether it is good or not. He has applied it as it was. By doing this he did not use his own mind and didn't think about the disadvantages of that strategy.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,613 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Ek time tha Jab copy paste trading sabse best samjhi Jati Thi lekin log Aaj Bhi isko best samajhte hain lekin main samajhta Hoon copy-paste trading mein bahut jyada high level ka risk maujood hota hai Jiska aapko loss bhi ho sakta hai baad main isliye aapko chahiye Apne mind ko use kare Khud apni strategies ko follow karke trading kare.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), zahid2016 (2018-06-30)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not like to copy other people's trades. First of all I want to learn forex, if I copy from others, I will never be able to learn it very well. Second, what if my fellow traders get big losses? I'll be in big trouble too. I prefer to accept losses because of my mistakes, but not others. So please consider these points before copying another and Trade copy is the best way that forex traders trade the forex market, I believe it is good, but one important factor is that traders should make sure that they copy trades from an expert,

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Copy trading is most likely one of the most innovative creations when it comes to foreign currency exchange. Compared to other forex trading applications, trader copy allows traders, brokers and investors to precisely duplicate selected live traders and existing professionals. Merchant copy is suitable for individuals who do not have it. and Someone can take profits and earn good money from Forex by copying trades but he will not get experience with doing this. So it's better to learn the trading style even if you copy the trade. because in the long run knowing the business is well needed to be successful.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main alternative to investing in individual bonds is through bond funds. In a period of rate hikes, these funds will see their positions decline in market value. The main reason that these losses can be permanent is that many investment managers are actively buying and selling bonds, which means they are very likely to sell a loss position after an increase in interest rates, a credit rating downgrade or when a lack of liquidity can mean that they have to sell at a price lower market. For this reason, individual bonds can certainly make more sense. and I have never tried a copy trading system but because I know it's a system that can generate profits. Trade copying can and can not be the best method for forex trading. I think copy trading is good for how just want to invest some money in forex and do not have much time for it. Trading Copy is just a lot of sense when it comes to trading that is supposed to be the best because he is himself just being yourself a trader not forcing yourself to trade, all the best .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 522 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)