+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove account in this forum

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia's biggest technology company, Tencent, is updating shareholders on its financial performance on Wednesday, with investors braced for a surge in net profit.
    The Chinese company started out with an instant messaging service called QQ, before hitting the big time through online games.
    Now, it's throwing its efforts behind mobile offerings, as the BBC's Hong Kong correspondent Juliana Liu reports.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know k yahan se account kese removed hota he, but i think agr aap isy band karna chahty he to aap aisa karen k apni information just delete kar den and then ye account use hi na karen and new bana len and us pe working kar lea karen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that you have already banned, the reason for you wanna removed is for you to start a new account right? I do not think that it will be allow by the admin. Tell me, do you know the reason why you got banned? maybe your experience can be very helpfull for another forum member.

Senior Member fahad87 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to remove the account from this forum is not so easy infact we can not remove the account.... just to remove t u cancle all the notifications and stop using it.... forget about the account it will be cancled itself.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is from se account remove karna bohat mushkal he balkay marya khayal me na mumkin he balkay ap ye karsaktay hin kay ap is account ko shod kar dosra start kar lin.

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap account q remove karna chahty hain agar account remove ho gay to phr ap earning kahan sy kamain gay aur apny future plan kesy solve karen gay agar apny account remove karny hain to saray notification remove kary aur account k bary me sub bhol jay agar aik bar account remove ho geya to phr usi pa nhe bany ga

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But why do you want to remove? If you want, you can cancel all notifications and forget about the account. So... if one day you retry this you'll have and if not... nothing happens

Banned becha02 is an unknown quantity at this point becha02's Avatar
    Thanks

Remove account in this forum

Welcome
    I just want I ask how Remove account in this forum

---------- Post added 06-03-2013 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-02-2013 at 02:09 PM ----------

answer me plz

+ Reply to Thread