+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of Forex in your Life.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading ek online site hai es mien a ker hum posting kerty hien aur hamain bonus milta hai es lye es ki waja sy hum bonus sy trade open kerty hien aur earning hasil kerty hien es lye hamain es mien aa ker mehnat kerni chahye aur experience hasil kerna chhaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-21), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am telling about my life that it seems that Forex is very important for my life that i get all of my educational and additional expense from forex trading that as like as me students who are seeking for a part time job easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world. So I think forex is very important for my life and i am trying to take it as my life time career.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-27), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), Intelligent (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-27), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28), Unregistered (6), yulbang111 (2018-06-28), Zain4321 (2018-06-27)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    I have started Forex trading for not only money but for some knowledge and I am very thankful to God that today I am earning and same amount of profit from forex and I have learnt a lot of knowledge of Forex because I have trust myself that I have the courage to work on Forex trading yes it's true that I have lost my money in starting but now I have recovered my lost amount and I am earning and same amount and I am fully satisfied that forex trading is great business not for everyone but for those who are willing to do hard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-27), danish555 (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), Nirzana (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28), Unregistered (3), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma abhi forex ko koi khas importance nahi deta ho kio ka mujy is ma kam karny ka koi maza nahi araha ha ma is ko bs seekh raha ho bas mujy is ki samaj agae is ma experience ho gaya phir kuch batao ga

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Banned shoaibashraf455 is on a distinguished road shoaibashraf455's Avatar
    Thanks
    . You Have to Master Your Trading Strategy.Some newcomers to the world of Forex trading think that they can find a way to beat the market and figure out how to pick winners every time. In all actuality, there is no key to picking the right trades, but a person can work on developing an adequate trade strategy. Trading is About More Than Making Money.Being solely focused on making money is a recipe for disaster when it comes to Forex trading. While making money is important, you need to avoid letting it be your main motivationAvoid Having a Long-Term Memory.One of the hardest things you will have to do to become a successful.In the instant gratification world of today, it is getting harder and harder for people to have patience. When it comes to Forex trading, you have to find a way to be patient in order to achieve success. Working the metatrader web platform is a great way for a beginners to get their feet wet before starting to trade on a regular basis. Allowing yourself enough time to learn the ropes of this type of trading will serve you well in the long run. Rushing through the demo account phase of your Forex journey will usually lead to big problems.thanks

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek buath he acha business hian ya app ki life ko change kar da ge , main nay jub say Forex ko use karna sharo kai hain meri life change ho ge hai meri tuma ki tamam zaorat pori ho rahe hain , mujha es ghar main raha kar he main es ko use kar raha hon ya asa business hai, k app ko kise or jahga jana ki zarort ni hina

Member Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321 is a glorious beacon of light Zain4321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very important for me because I need extra income for my study and I know only Forex can provide me such things that's why I am working hard on this business to become a successful business man from this business this business provide menu facilities such as unlimited money that's what I like it most you can be rich from this business

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zain4321 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-06-27), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex sey mai trading ko kafi learn kar chuka hoon aur is k through mai achi earning bhi gain kar raha hoon is liye Forex is of very much importance in mine life. yahan pey mujhey learning aur earning dono mil rahi hai aur discussion forum kafi helpful hai apni mistakes ko overcome karney k liye.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market ki meri life mein bhout importance hai ku k dear mein forex market mein trading karny k achi earning kar raha hon is lye mein forex market mein trading ko bhout like karta hon mein

15. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex k trade ki hamari life mien bhut he zayada importance hai q k e mien jab hum aty hien to yeh hamain earning k lye platform deta hai or es mien aa ker hum apna life style bee change ker sakty hien or hamara behavier change kabi bee ni hona chahye

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)