+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5112

Thread: How can I improve my skills of forex trading?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you can easily improve your forex skill by practice. Forec trading is so much risky without knowledge and skill. If a trader try to learning and try to practically then the trader can increase skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can drag yourself in forex through continuous learning, you must learn constantly, should not tire of learning, and we have to try to know all the economic news, and thus the greater seniority in Forex whenever possessed more experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good way to improve our trading skills is to compare our performance with other investors. Many brokers allow to monitor the real accounts of other traders. This is a wonderful opportunity to know our limitations and strengths in the forex. In addition to learning better trading techniques.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there are various article about forex education available in the net. first you should learn them and then trade on a DEMO account and make your money management and strategy to be a successful trader.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,672 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main skills ko improve kary jb Trader Forex Trading main experience gain kary ga aor Forex Trading ky proper learning kary ga us ko Trading main skills main improvement howay gy aor Trader thek Trading kary ga

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    all trader need improve trading skills , we can learn and ask from senior traders. then we can practice on demo account for few months..forex is too hard and need proper knowledge to keep stay and earn money in this business

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that our skill comes from experiences. To gain as much as experiences, then we must practice. In other words, we need to practice much to improve our trading skill, and there are no other ways. We need to do this trade everyday, so we can master this business and have a good trading skill

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to improving skill on forex trading of course we have to be active on searching articles, books, and anh informations related to forex trading. we also have to learning more strategies, and a lot of time for practice. as long as we always doing that's all, we will gain more knowledge and experiences which can improve our skill and ability in trading.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning and practice are the only and best ways to make your trading skillful, mature and confident, but you need to focus on learning and practice, you should do it with very serious attitude and keep practicing until you don't become a skillful trader.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that skills comes through the experience and experience come through the practice so keep doing practicing and try to learn the new techniques which are really good for the forex trading. and your skills will be automatically improved just try to learn more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)