+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 364 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i become a professional forex trader?

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner then first you need to trade on demo account first and better understand how market works then after getting the know how of market you can invest in the real account. During trading demo account you will learn different strategies which will make you professional trader. If you think that you can become a professional trader, then you will able to become a professional trader. which determine whether you can become a professional trader or not is not other people but yourself. you must confident, and believe that you can do it, then you will become a professional trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very smart but a very profitable business if you want to be a successful trader you should do work on a demo account it gives you the knowledge about forex and helps you understand the forex learn forex as more as you can then work hard for the experience and you should know about the strategies and you should have patience and control your emotions and greed so that you can be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that in order to become a professional trader in Forex its very much important taht you have knowledge pertaining to functioning of this field and also you have a lot of experience in this field, dedication of quality time and hard work is very much important for becoming a professional trader and for this you can also take help of the experienced traders in order to guide you.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that experience is essential along with knowledge in forex trading.The main thing to become a professional trader in forex is to control your emotions, greed and follow the trend of the market to date situation, the perfection of these qualities make a professional trader. You can be a professional trader in the Forex by learning and gaining experience, and therefore you must learn in order to reach the professional stage, which is not easy, and therefore must be possessed insistence, because the professionalism needs more time

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's very hard to become a professional trader, it need to have good knowledge about trading technique and the forex market, also professional trader need to develop their own trading strategy and a good money management, i think that we time and discipline we could have a good experience and be professional trader.
    and well to become a professional in any work that takes alot of working hard to do and earning and learning the best knowledge as much as we can and the experiance counts as the most in the way be a professional in trading

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it takes to be a professional trader and the ability we have to have good concentration and patience. psychological factors are also needed to make us more focused when doing analysis. there are many things that need to be done to become a professional trader and do not give up too easily.
    and if you want a become a successful trader then you need to learn forex and practice on demo account then you able to earn money and follow the tips like avoid to loss then you success in forex business.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe you must first realize that you have to learn everything and the whole process takes a lot of time. It doesn't just happen. You don't wake up some day being suddenly a successful trader. Remember, that those, who are at the top have years and years of experience. And they had to learn too. We all started from the bottom.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience also account to make you a successful businessman.you should also understand trend.you will find your self in the good way to be a professional trader. experience also account to make you successful businessman . you should also understand trend Forex Trading main Trader ko professional Forex Trader bnany kay liay hard work krna hy aor Forex Trading kay business main experience best krna hy aor Forex Trading main jo bhy patterns hain un ko smjhna hy aor Forex Trading main indicators ko learn kar kay success ky trf ana hy

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is possible to negotiate with emotion because Forex is a risky business. A very emotional man who can not be negotiated, since it is a risky business. Forex requires a lot of experience, then I become a professional forex trader and my ability is good for this business. and to become professional in forex, you have to use forex reguralaly and for fultime . you need experience and practice of years to become professional in forex. you need to need your skills and strategies will brings you more profit form forex

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view I can become a professional trader in forex with complete knowledge and experience,It is good business for work of market and earn good money from the trading system,every body can work in market and earn good money from the trading system,knowledge and experience is most important for get success from the market. and i would like to tell you that if you want to become a successful and professional trader in forex trading you need to pay attention more and more in learning forex trading and to earn from forex trading bsuienss and i think that forex trading is the best for all and we should try to earn from ofrex trading busienss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 364 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)