+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Problem with MT4

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that mt4 have bugs
    am using it from year now and i never faced problem with it
    it is a flexible application that works in any computer performance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think meta trader 4 is good trading software and i do not face any problem on it. it is very easy to use due to its easy commands, even new traders can use it after short learning about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member samio75 is an unknown quantity at this point samio75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi i have a problem with my meta-trader platform instaforex i can add an indicator wich his extention is ex4 and i can't convert him to mq4
    the indicator name is "Good Trader" and i need him in my strategy, thank

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be mt4 have some teachnical problem i dont know about that but i am working with mt4 i think mt4 performance was good so i want to continue my work with mt4.

Member jakson is an unknown quantity at this point jakson's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't feel any problem with mt4. i used demo mt5, that is very big problem with mt5. i think mt4 very easy and good performance. so i want to continue with mt4. i also agree some for problem with mt4. sometime we suffer, but not so much. i don't think, it major problem.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the basic problem of metatrader 5 is that it gives sometime error in buy and sale work and by it we can get wrong information. as we know that a newer version is more reliable than the older so thats why this older version has some defects and these defect are resolved with the new software named metatrader 5.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me used the meta trade 4 so many and i have a good experience of it that how to use it and i did not found any fault in it i think that it is working well and something is there which you cannot understand properly

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in this platform mt4 you are not problem becoz it is a best platfrom many traders good earn in this place becoz it is a good way of earning money

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakta hai kay meta trade 4 main koi khas aur technical problem ho lakin jahan tak maine isay istamaal kia ye bohat acha ja raha hai aur ajj tak maine iss main koi masla nahe daikha

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Problem with MT4

Despite of working and talking in pips could be better, I don't habituate to use it in pips, i prefer watching in in ecurrencies, $, for example.
    So is it possible to change it in MT4 that when you're buying/selling it puts how much money are you spending despite of the volume you are buying/selling?
    Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunombre For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open