+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay what you gave for beginners is not preferable by me, may be a 1/2 indicator will be helpful as But they can also use the news of forex from forex factory to make a easy strategy in trade. For me, you should start practicing the demo account right now as well but using too many indicators will make it more confusing that is And always monitor the indicators in the market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    . So many indicators give us false signal during this session Problem with scalping is that you need really to have a good timing because if you don't you will going to end up losing a lot instead of making some profit.. So many indicators give us false signal during this session Problem with scalping is that you need really to have a good timing because if you don't you will going to end up losing a lot instead of making some profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your data with United States all, it's simply that i'm not too interested with yanag strategy you apply for this as a result of i attempted benyak of varied suggestions like in however the results that I got 100 percent continually suffered serious losses,, perhaps if a lot of follow i will be having an excellent progress

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the targets and stop-loss purposes for about 30 points or more if we follow the trend until the end that is, until the reflection Ala charm and the emergence of another sign reverse of the process means that for example we were in the sale of waiting, to take a buy signal and go out on profit located and in the days that thing for taking the form of Trend clear be more than 100 points.i will try it on demo account first... you only explain how to entry market with buy condition or sell condition.or is there any setting for each time frames ?
    i will use it first at my demo account.This time I will share my forex trading strategy that is safe that you can try another. Please try the Virtual.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I'll try the demo first. Lot of the indicator is to give us false or bad signal, so I hope this system can give us a better result. Maybe if we want to play safe I just suggest to trading in market trends such as London and the United States,because at Tokyo market price movement is not making great movement . So many indicators give us false signal during this session Problem with scalping is that you need really to have a good timing because if you don't you will going to end up losing a lot instead of making some profit.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap nay boaht hi achi strategy share ki hay aur es kay liye aap nay kafi mehnat ki ho gai aap ka boaht bohat shukria kay aap nay informations ko share kia hay

Senior Member Parwishy is an unknown quantity at this point Parwishy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro thanks for sharing your knowledge with us mane mostly aisy logo ko dekha hai jin k pas ager forex ka knowledge ajaye to wo ksi k sath sahre nhi kry hain r usko sell krny lag jaty hain lykin ap ny bht acha kam kiya hai is se bht se traders ki help hojayegi r wo trding main profit gain kr sakain gy with your loving strategy

Junior Member janina is an unknown quantity at this point janina's Avatar
    Thanks
    One strategy that is a simple forex trading system is following the daily or weekly trend. Review the daily and weekly charts and find a trend that seems well supported and get in. The one caveat about this particular type of trading is that you moves that look small on the chart can span 100's of pips.

Senior Member rehanji is on a distinguished road rehanji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy trading k liye yehii hy k ap bas aik target set karo os target k bad ap trading close kar do target se earn shuda profit ko 3 way mai manage karo aik ko account mai rehne do dosre ko wallet mai aur teesre ko withdraw karwa lo

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually i don't use indicator in my commerce as a result of i expand my account many account just for following indicator. most of the indicator area unit faux. though your strategy is sweet and hope it'll offer the higher result to the user. to prove the indicator is profitable you would like to share the loss and share quantitative relation conjointly.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    the reason is there are three indicaors to confirm the signal which decrease the chances of fake signal and some hoe this is the best system for EUR/USD because this work well in low and high volatility You have tried your best to explain and given some pictures as well. I really like the writing that you have presented here. I am going to try it for a while and I will see how it works.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast