+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i do not use indicator in my trading because i blow up my account several account only for following indicator. most of the indicator are fake. although your strategy is good and hope it will give the better result to the user. to prove the indicator is profitable you need to share the loss and percentage ratio also.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fxlover For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-15), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is nice indicator , i will download it, but i want to ask to you can i use it for scalping ? and is it suitable for all time frames ?or is there any setting for each time frames ?
    i will use it first at my demo account
    thank you very much
    This work well on 15m chart the reason is there are three indicaors to confirm the signal which decrease the chances of fake signal and some hoe this is the best system for EUR/USD because this work well in low and high volatility. If a trader aim to get 20 pips with 15m time frame while using this system than this is best for him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is nice indicator , i will download it, but i want to ask to you can i use it for scalping ? and is it suitable for all time frames ?or is there any setting for each time frames ?
    i will use it first at my demo account
    thank you very much
    do the best we can

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank for shared this strategy... i will try it on demo account first... you only explain how to entry market with buy condition or sell condition... would you like to explain about how to exit from market and how many pip to set the SL and TP....?
    please click THANKS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krim gomaa View Post
    Strategy used to frame the quarter hour or more

For entry rules for the purchase or sale are as follows: -

- Buy

When:

- Green indicator FxUltratrend

- Green indicator Ultrasignal

- The price is above the Alaahmoko

- The TurtleTradingChannel index in blue

- Green indicator QFF_MACD

- Filter index in blue

- Sale

When:

- Index FxUltratrend red

- Index Ultrasignal red

- The price is below the Alaahmoko

- The TurtleTradingChannel index in red

- Index QFF_MACD red

- Filter index in red

For the targets and stop-loss purposes for about 30 points or more if we follow the trend until the end that is, until the reflection Alaacharh and the emergence of another sign reverse of the process means that for example we were in the sale of waiting, to take a buy signal and go out on profit located and in the days that thing for taking the form of Trend clear be more than 100 points.

Time Frame User: quarter of an hour or more .. (Note: Use the 5-minute goals to be smaller in the range of 10-15 points, but please be careful of the large number of signals).

Please consider always to hourly and four hours until we know what is the general direction and we trade on this basis to check more than one movement.

Favorite times of the opening of the European Trade a.m. 9 Cairo until the end of the period of America in the range of 10 pm and please avoid trading in the Asian session

Couples of choice for trade are: Euro dollars - USD - EUR JPY - Australian dollar

Note: You can add any indicator of the appointment and resistors to become places to determine the appropriate Altarjt or stop lose
    If at the end of any idea or addition does not hesitate to say it.

De picture of a chart form, and Strategy

And de picture of a buy signal

And a picture of a company, De sale

And D form a picture of the wrong signal and provides most of the conditions in which the condition Mtofferh FA remains the wrong signal

Indicators Facility and Altmbelt

Click here to download
    thanks for the sharing of this system, may help me in order to find an appropriate system of indicators to my trading system, in which case I say a big thank you and please continue

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abdillahikbal For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krim gomaa View Post

- Buy

When:

- Filter index in blue

- Sale

When:

- Index FxUltratrend red

- Index Ultrasignal red

- Index QFF_MACD red

- Filter index in red

For the targets and stop-loss purposes for about 30 points or more if we follow the trend until the end that is, until the reflection Alaacharh and the emergence of another sign reverse of the process means that for example we were in the sale of waiting, to take a buy signal and go out on profit located and in the days that thing for taking the form of Trend clear be more than 100 points.

Time Frame User: quarter of an hour or more .. (Note: Use the 5-minute goals to be smaller in the range of 10-15 points, but please be careful of the large number of signals).

Please consider always to hourly and four hours until we know what is the general direction and we trade on this basis to check more than one movement.

Favorite times of the opening of the European Trade a.m. 9 Cairo until the end of the period of America in the range of 10 pm and please avoid trading in the Asian session

Couples of choice for trade are: Euro dollars - USD - EUR JPY - Australian dollar

Note: You can add any indicator of the appointment and resistors to become places to determine the appropriate Altarjt or stop lose

And D form a picture of the wrong signal and provides most of the conditions in which the condition Mtofferh FA remains the wrong signal

Click here to download
    kafi achi or best strategy ha trading main ya be lakin aj tak muja trading main koi perfect strategy nahi mali jo bilkul exit ho mara matalb ha asi strategy jis ko used kanra sa hama profit earned ho loss na earned ho.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your knowledge with us all, it's just that I am not too interested with yanag strategy you apply for this because I tried benyak of various suggestions such as in but the results that I got 100% always suffered heavy losses,, maybe if more practice I'll be having a great progress

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurivasyarifah For This Useful Post:

Junior Member krim gomaa is an unknown quantity at this point krim gomaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post Strategy for trading.

- Buy

When:

- Filter index in blue

- Sale

When:

- Index FxUltratrend red

- Index Ultrasignal red

- Index QFF_MACD red

- Filter index in red

Click here to download

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krim gomaa For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-15), IftikharAhmad (2017-12-04), mizan355 (2017-10-16), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-01), Vi344 (2014-01-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62