+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy for trading.

Senior Member khan04 is an unknown quantity at this point khan04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wowo great kia yeh khud say hi bata dety han kay ab time hai buy ka ab time hai sell ka agar essa hai tu phir tu yeh boht hi achy han agar essa nai hai phir bhi yh kafi achy han q kay is main batya gaya hai kay marek nay kahan jana hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick patterns learning, fibo retracement analysis, support and resistance , Moving average analysis and trendline analysis these things are not so difficult to learn as if At this point you can earn some good pips using important economic news release then That's where that Forex beginner tutorials are really helpful for all traders. Many Forex starters just don't begin their trading, the keep consuming and absorbing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anxa is an unknown quantity at this point anxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    then do reinstall your computer. if still can not then before somewhere. I am not sure though. However, you really have explained it nicely with pictures. This is what I really like about writing one that has pictures and detail it is a big problem for you, but before you do

Banned justlovefx is an unknown quantity at this point justlovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most strategies and forex trading systems are to identify trends that is This should be fallowed who want to achiever so So i like to trade in forex for these reason as well but i think initiall a tader should follow sorterm strategy, Yeah, creating a strategy of your own is definitely the best way to develop trading skill as if learned correctly and read every price movement there but appropriate strategy for the beginner course is a strategy that is simple and not too complicated to understand.

Senior Member gmr.provat is an unknown quantity at this point gmr.provat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i don't use indicator in my mercantilism as a result of i enlarge my account many account just for following indicator. most of the indicator area unit pretend. though your strategy is nice and hope it'll offer the higher result to the user. to prove the indicator is profitable you wish to share the loss and share quantitative relation conjointly.

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or serious minded people and making money is not an overnight thing only Being successful in forex is not about knowing indicators, indicators really don't make you a good trader as if may be a 1/2 indicator will be helpful. you should spend more time reflecting on whatever you learn and not quick to pull the trigger.

Senior Member likeyou499 is an unknown quantity at this point likeyou499's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear I think that for this Forex strategy. At firs i'll try and to the demo account trade.. i solely make a case for a way to entry market with get condition or sell condition... would i favor to earning a way to exit from market and the way several pip to line the Stop Loss & Take Profit..So i will try to the good strategy trading....Thank you

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji main to yehi kahunga ki ye indicator kafi effective hain lekin is tarah ke indicator maine pahle bhi dekh chuke hu ye hum logo ko fayda tabhi deta hain jab hum market ko kafi jayda watch karte hain aur ye strategy ka use higher time frame par karte hain
    bhai kisi bi indicator sa hamay faida tab hi hota hay jab hum market ko achi tarha watch kar k aur samjh kar trading kartay hay . agar hum jald bazi sa trading kartay hay tu kabi bi acha result nh milta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai kafi ayse strategy hain jou k ap use kar sakty hain kuch log cost dai kar bhea sekhty hain magar wo kaha tak theak hoti hai yai koi nahe kah sakta hai kio k yai inta 100% koi bhea nahe kah sakta hai k yyaha sai profit aye ga,...

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend trading, this trading style is where trader/investor working for profit from calculation of trend happen in short, medium or long term trend. if trend is going to bullish, trader open a buy position. generally trader use a short - medium - long time parameter like 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, 8h or daily. indicator use in this trading style is Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and multi EMA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast