+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 359 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever, I get the heavy loss then its make me worried and tense, I close my trading for some time and try to sort out the reason of loss because loss always make the trader panic and anger.

I learned from my mistake and restart my trading after some time but getting loss is always to be terrible for me like other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    after I get the weight loss, I was very sad, but the loss of a valuable lesson, so I was more vigilant if you want to do a transaction, I will wait for the right moment to enter the market, so it can benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a natural thing that we you get loss you feel really depressed and regret. but it does not mean that you should leave the trade instead of this you should must see the mistakes you have done and try to over come on your mistakes and try again.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We believe that it is not easy to spell out the way we have got experience soon after having huge loss it is extremely challenging to be able to keep the loss although loss and also earnings include the component of company after we confront loss next many of us experience therefore miserable and also seek to recover our own problems.

Senior Member zaber1993 is on a distinguished road zaber1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though loss is a part of business but after losing i feel very unhappy and upset. And i break some days my trading and i set upp a plan for recovering the previous loss. And encourage my self for good trading. 15th January, 2015 i faced loss in huge amount. really, it shock me very much.

Senior Member f.zaman80 is an unknown quantity at this point f.zaman80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit virus View Post
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....
    jab mujhy heavy loss ho jata hy to mein angry feel nahi karta keun k trading mein lsos humesha trader ki apni ghalti ki wajah sy hota hy ya phir uski learning proper nahi hoti jiski wajah sy wo trading mein losses ko face karta hy

Junior Member moonlight264 is on a distinguished road moonlight264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still I wait for big loss because I have no experience about big loss but my struggle is not face any time big loss in my life and I am full of confidence about my success .

Member fatima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point fatima2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i fell bad but i never leave my work i again start my work and i try to improve my previous mistake it is a good for me because i hope i must success here one day so that is why i do hard work to learn it it is a very much best business to me.

Senior Member ItFx.Zamar is an unknown quantity at this point ItFx.Zamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Commonly mein bhi dosro ki terha hota hoon jaise unko loss hota hai aur woh sad ho jate hain mujhe bhi buhat sadness hoti hai lekiin mein kuch time rest ke bad again market mein enter ho ker first target mein apna loss recover kerta hoon..

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sultankhan View Post
    dear apko tu pta hi he k ttrading ho yan ki bhi bussnis ho us me hamen big profit bhi earn hta he and hamen us me loss bhi hota he ager ham kio galtinhi kren tu hamen us me loss bhi nhi hoga is liye ham pehle soch smjh k kam kren tu hamen ksi bhi chz ka afsoss n hi hoga
    Ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki hame apni trades me kaafi losses ho sakte hain lekin agar ham log sahi tarah ki trading ko karna chahate hain tab ham is se jyada profits bhi kama sakte hain kyuki ye sab kuch hamare tyrading ke plan ke uper depend karega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 359 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)