+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 359 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money Bhai agar jo kisi trader ko trading mein loss ka samna hota hai to jahir si baat hai usko gussa ayega, lekin yaha par jab tak hum khud ki trading mein sudhar nahi layenge bhai dekho loss to humare rukne wale nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haha bohat bura feel hota hai muje aik dafa to dil chahta hai k bas bohat hogaya choro, lekin phr sochta hu k aisa kon sa business hai jis mai loss nai hota, sab mai hi hota hai to phir yai soch kar trading start kar laita hu or abhi tak to give up karne ka socha nai hai baad ka pata nai,,,, forex main heavy loss karne ke bad bohat se log bohat zyada gusa feel karte hian but main esa nae karta hon q ke loss bi part of business hia or humain na sirf forex balke kisi bi business main jane ke bad loss ko zarur mind main rakhna chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is obvious when someone got loss apart of profit it hurts him and fill with pain I have accounted multiple times with loss and my whole day become sad Janki Mei Yeh jaanta Hun loss forex par kabhi NAA kabhi to hoga hi asp isse Bach nhi sakte hai par Mei loss ke Baad apni agli stregy jo loss ko cover karke profit de uss par kaam karne lagta hun but Yeh jaroorat hai aapke liye asp isse loss ko apne mind par haavi naa hone de kyuki agli prepaition Abhi aapko Apne mind se karni hai aur asp tabhi acchi prepaition kar paayenge Jaan aapka mind stable ho

Junior Member asim.iqbal is on a distinguished road asim.iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In starting, when I face losses in my trades. I feel lots of stomach pain. . But with the time passing I used to by facing lossing in markets. With both the possibility of earning profit and making losses any trader can feel the jeopardy of significant losses. A trader must try to give full importance on how he can make best out of uncertainties. And time management is also a best component for the effective utilization of funds. Otherwise any trader can feel the challenges to work with wrong timing and yes wrong selection of any trading approach.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can tell you that the experts already understand when and which time is most appropriate to enter the market as
    if There are many methods to minimize the risks in forex in order to avoid the loss then in the trading business
    I think the loss is also available. So learn. With the right and try to achieve success as if it requires the ability in trading,
    among others, has a good analytical and trading system and so we must learn from the experience of losing and avoiding mistakes.
    salam best regard

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel very up set when i get huge loss in my trading but i do not be aggressive because i know that i make mistake during the trading and due to greed it happen so i do not repeat that mistake in the next trading we should be with patience . stress tension sabi lete hai jab loss hota hai us pe control karna chaye q ke loss bi part of business hai humain ye bat kabi nae bolni chaye agr heavy loss ho jaeye to main us din trading nae karta hon rest karta hon apni family ko time deta hon fresh mind ke sath next day trading karta hon.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the most painful feeling of the world. When I faced the biggest loss in my trading history, I loose over 100USD, which was all I have in my account. But because of my greed, I spent way more that I should have in a single trade and risked too much, which causes me wipe out of my entire investment. Never risk too much or eventually you will loose all your gains. dear hamen forex market mein trading ko start karny se pehly hamen apni mind mein hamen is bat ko rakhna chaye kdear hamen forex market mein trading mein hamen loss bhi ho sakta hai

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel so disappointed ,i think must money management is very essential in Forex trading market. and here planing with analyzing its also very important thing to earn profits,forex is not easy business at all so that anyone can easily earn here .In this market learn more than earn more .We all need to learn and learn it is the best process of earning here .Learning is a continuous process so we should not stop it anymore

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel so sad because i lose my money in forex market , trader wants to make a huge amount of money quickly, For that we must be more careful in determining our profit targets. If the target profit we want is great then as automatically the lot size used is very big. In fact this will adversely affect our career in the forex business because the consequences of a high risk is most likely to get loss the entire investment .

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation. Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade. Share your experience with me.... jb hamara koi bra loss hota hai to aik lamhe k lia to hamari himmat jawab de jati hai dil tot jata hai khud ko mujrim smajhne lagte hain.allah sbko bre loss se bachae.is lia loss ko kum se kum rakhne k lia pahle se achi planing ka hona zrori hota hai.or apni will power ko increase krain ta k trading k doran ap me laluch ka factor na ane pae.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 359 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)