+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we learn and understand this trade quite a while before trading, so we not face a couple of adversities. also, I got a compensation from posting 116 $. I started trading and got $ 19. Multi week from now I started trading and GBP/USD I lost all the money with advantage. I am hopeless and troubling. Directly I decided to get data if flame frameworks and information. I believe that the market capacities honorably. I get ordinary advantages. we settle on the best choice and desire it will in general be better for us in the best way and I feel very vanquished and don't see what to do .. I felt pitiful and gave trust in life ... multi week you become enthusiastic and your psyche quits working that what must be done now around then you need to rest and need to investigate your methodology again that way you can evade yourself from further misfortune.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to renukundu For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-13)

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to exchange and make great benefits, we have to ensure we learn and comprehend this exchange a long time before exchanging, so we not face a few misfortunes. what's more, I got a reward from posting 116 $. I began exchanging and got $ 19. One week from now I began exchanging and GBP/USD I lost all the cash with benefit. I am miserable and dismal. Presently I chose to pick up information if candle systems and data. I trust that the market functions admirably. I get normal benefits. we make the best decision and expectation it tends to be better for us in the most ideal manner and I feel extremely vanquished and don't perceive what to do .. I felt sad and gave trust in life ... multi week I just idea about my misfortunes that what I had even accomplished for America ... All my cash fled and had a terrible dream as a result of the misfortune .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to renukundu For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-08-13)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai heay loss ghota hai tou trade ya sochta haik es tarah kyu hota hai aur wo forex market ko chorna chahta hai. likan forex market mai loss ho bhe tou wo forex market mai achi planning krna chahey tk ap ko forex market mai profit ho.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    How do you feel after getting heavy loss?
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai heavy loss key bad trader bohat anager hota hai aur wo forex market mai bohat Zada upset hota hai k forex market mai kis Tarah ey apney loss ko recover krey. Forex market mai loss recover krna bhe eay nahi hota.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone feels bad for having loss. But you have to control your emotions and don't loose hope. Try to point out your mistakes and try your best to not make those mistake again. After all profit and loss are the part of business. So don't loose hope and come back with new ambition.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab se pehly bat me hamesha stop loss ko use karta ho jis se me bohat ziayda loss se bach jata ho ager phir b loss hpo jaye tu me kuch time trading abnd kar deta ho pair ko achy tarha se samjta ho phir uske baaad dobara trading start karta ho jis se mujy profit mil jata ha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboss For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't worry any more about loss but u have also improved my self not to have heavy loss the reason and causes of heavy loss is because most trader don't want to loss at all this will leads to heavy loss at the end of the day to avoid this a trader needs to accept loss and know that Forex is a business and as a business man we cant do with out accepting that we either gets profit or loss.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-10)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a strict psychological and emotional self-control must be had, if you want to be a successful trader, so when I have a big loss I never feel bad and when I get a good profit, I will never feel better as the same person. We know we must understand that Fortune and Loss are both part of any business. We need to accept Losses and must develop our strategy more accurately, We have learned how to avoid mistakes when trading in Forex and need to trade with emotion. It's natural to get a surprise after big losses but we have to progress.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even now we certainly do not experience a decent drop but 1 time my spouse and I refused 200 $ us one morning when compared to my partner and I stayed many hours a little bit depressed though anyway the next day I can do it. try again to extract our decline because I realize my spouse and I are rejecting our earnings because the explanation involving unwanted income surgery consequently uses the entire next month my partner and I restore our decline and start again buying and selling using revenue operations. I feel terrible, having lost and I am thinking about my mistakes and controlling this error in an upcoming order. Patience is a profitable trade. Otherwise, you will lose money with a short time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-07-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)