+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 359 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still i'm no longer got heavy loss however one time i loss my 200$ in in the future than i stay all day a chunk sad but ofter next day i will do try again to recover my loss due to the fact i know i loss my cash due to motive of terrible money control so with in subsequent month i get better my loss and start agian change with cash control It is a very bad feeling no body wants to get loss but every trader how ever successful he is has to some day face this loss situation no body is 100% successful without any loss but the fact is if you are having a proper trade plan and discipline in trading then loss will be less and every loss made makes you learn good so that you donot repeat the same mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to bohat awkward feel karta hai aor kabhi kabhi to gussa bhi aata hai lakin phir sochhta hoon kay yeh jo loss huwa hai yeh meri apni he ghalti hai main apni soch ko change karta hoon aor yeh faisla karta hoon kay loss say seekhna he asal work hai isi ko business kehtay hen i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journe the trading psychology behind recovering from a large trading loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    Bhai ji heavy loss hone se trader upset toh hota hai aur saath mein uska confidence bhi kam ho jaata hai isliye humein heavy loss se bachna chahiye aur stop loss ka use karna chahiye ye tool bahut hi helpful hai aap ko apni trades open karne ke baad stop loss jarur laga lena chahiye bhai ji. this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control at that time when some one loss .:-)
    जब मुझे इस व्यापारिक व्यवसाय में बहुत बड़ा नुकसान होता है तो यह मेरे लिए बहुत दर्दनाक होता है लेकिन यह नुकसान मेरे लिए एक संदेश छोड़ देता है और यह मेरा अनुभव है क्योंकि मैं अपनी गलती को बहुत आसानी से ध्यान देता हूं कि उस नुकसान के साथ। जब हमें इस व्यापारिक व्यवसाय में हानि होती है तो हम बहुत क्रोधित महसूस करते हैं और उस समय बोर हो जाते हैं, आपको इस व्यापारिक व्यवसाय को थोड़े समय के लिए छोड़ देना चाहिए और फिर से शुरू करने की अपेक्षा आराम करना चाहिए।

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji heavy loss hone se trader upset toh hota hai aur saath mein uska confidence bhi kam ho jaata hai isliye humein heavy loss se bachna chahiye aur stop loss ka use karna chahiye ye tool bahut hi helpful hai aap ko apni trades open karne ke baad stop loss jarur laga lena chahiye bhai ji. this a natural phenomena that if some one loss then it is so sad and no one can control emotions but it the part of tradding so , emotions should be control at that time when some one loss .:-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to digimon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay business main Trader ko loss ho jay phr Trader ko chhy k woh Trading main angry na ho aor emotional na ho blk Forex Trading market main thek planing karay aor Trading market main thek energy ka use karay aor loss ko face karay aor mind pay tension aor depression na lay aor thek decision lay kar Trading say loss ko profit main lay ay When I lose a lot, especially because of the violent movements that get in the market, I hate everything around me. I try to find the cause of the loss. I am a professional and rarely lose. When I can not find convincing reasons, I close the computer and take a break. I enter a few weekly and long deals. Many

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market Mein Jab trader ko loss Hona tab bhi trader ko discipline Se Hi trade Karni chahie aur ismein angry Nahin Hona chahie aur Disha hard Nahin hona successful trader Vahi hota hai jo forex market Mein planning karta hai aur apne last ko recover karne ke liye working karta hai aur forex market Mein discipline ko Kabhi Nahin chhodata to vah forex market Mein kamyabi Hasil karta hai

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir have loss kay baad to har koi bura feel karta hay halankay koi ya nahi sochta hay kay ya loss us kay apni waja say howa hay to bura quen feel ho raha hay loss kay baad ham ko yahi daykhna chahiya kay galti kiya hoi hay jiss waja say loss howa hay or second time phir us galti say bachna chahiya.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my trade then I will feel very bad . Mujhe aik cheez ki khushi bhi milti hai or woh yeh hai mujhe apni mistake ka pata chal jata hai jis wajah se mujhe loss howa tha . main apna balance or increase kar k phir se trading start karta hoon q k mujhe pata hai ager aaj nahi to kal yeh zaroor mujhe profit de ga.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamaray world main forex eak aesa business hai jahan apko profit and loss hota rehta hai is liye agar ap tension lein gen to success nahi milay gi agar ap ko loss ho jata hai to ap tension lenay say behtar ha ap 5 mint us baray main sochen than move on aor next planning karen kia karna hai yeh mat sochen kia huwa tha. i say that it is very bad when trader feel angry after loss and he/she not make good trading and he/she use emotions in business when he/she loss in trading and i say that in trading market we do not lose our hope and we do not use emotions and angry in forex business after heavy loss and we work in market with good decision and satisification and earn good profit and recover the loss in forex market

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get huge loss in this trading business it is very painful for me but this loss leave a message for me and that is my experience because i note my mistake very easily that with that loss gain. when we get the loss in this trading business we feel very angry and become bore at that time you should leave this trading business for the short time and get relax and than start again .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 359 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)