+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly we will feel upset after getting heavy losses. But if we learn from that bad experiences, we can become a good trader, because we know how that feel when we get heavy losses, and learn to avoid it in the next trade. It is very important for us to have that experiences to learn to become better trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barua is an unknown quantity at this point barua's Avatar
    Thanks
    My appear rattling bad when i retributive failure all my premier expend, but when i release this because i consciousness error, because i haven't scholarly anything before i move trading, and then i advantage acquisition anything nearly this job like trading system, money and danger management, and then i do my position clothe until now is bankable for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    we feel angry after getting heavy loss and it is must for us we work in our trading business with care and we not use emotions stress and tension in trading market and we must know the market methods and we make our trading market with experience and we not use bad things and we must update with forex business then we make good profit and we cover the loss

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly, forex trader will be angry after heavy loss, angry to the market or angry to themself. Actually if the concern to manage their risk and trade with lower risk than 5% per trade, they will not get any heavy losses. They will not get margin call also. Risk management keep our trading safe and give us profit

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein trading karny se pehly hamen ye mind mein rakh kar k trading start karni chaye k hamen forex market mein loss bhi ho sakta hai is liye loss se hamen angry nhi hona chaye

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear loss to loss he hota he heavy ho ya normal agar forex me heavy loss ho jae to bohat bura feel feel hota kuch b acha nahi lagta her cheez buri lagti hy trader apni mistake se he loss gain karta hy q k forex me bara loss mazeed greed ki waja se hota hy

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab forex main kisi lot main bhut ziada loss hota hia tu main bhut confuse ho jata hon. Loss hota hia tu trading ko dil nahi krta hia Lekin es main hamari hi koi mistake hoti hia agar forex ko watch kiya jaye es main loss kay chances bhut kam hotay hain.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabinish View Post
    well obviously my dear i think that I feel bad when i just loss all my first invest, but when i realease this because i self mistake, because i havent learned anything before i start trading. Sometimes we need to accept small losses and we need to trade with proper money management and trading strategy.
    I've experienced the same thing with you. At that time I could run a trade and can generate enough profit. with a capital of $ 100 I could make it into $ 2,000 in just two weeks. But it did not last long, it is because I am greedy in running trading who want to earn more. Should I besyukur already get it. For a long time after a loss that is large enough, I do not make trades for one week.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well obviously my dear i think that I feel bad when i just loss all my first invest, but when i realease this because i self mistake, because i havent learned anything before i start trading. Sometimes we need to accept small losses and we need to trade with proper money management and trading strategy.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex after getting heavy loss in a single trade i feel very bad because i can not afford losses in forex trading because of less capital.and after that i try to overcome my previous mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)