+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 359 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a big loss we have to rest and leave trading for some time. Because when we will face loss, we will become mentally frustrated and further trading in the movement will make more losses. Try to show mistakes and other times to overcome them. The trader feels tense after a big loss, especially if he loses all his capital, I also feel the tension and worries about trading in the future, but after several times I realized that it was written in my destiny to face losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-19)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko agar heavy loss hota hai to usse trader ko seekhna chahiye,esme trader apne aap market me sabb learn karke chalenga to he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me sabb jaanlena chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se learn karke chalenga woi acha rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-19)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    it is natural that a trader feel tense after heavy loss, especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades, but after some times I realize that it was written in my destiny to face loss, that's why

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-19), PAK786 (2018-09-11)

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it is natural that a trader feel tense after heavy loss, especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feel tension and worries regarding future trades, but after some times I realize that it was written in my destiny to face loss, that's why I faced loss, so that thing make me cool.
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-12)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji forex trader ko ess business me heavy loss hota hai to usse esme recover karna aana chahiye,trader ko esme loss hone ke bahut se reason hote hai,esme trader ke liye jaroori hai ki wo apni galti ko market me thik karke fir se kaam karein fir uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And we can protect ourselves from losses in the forex market with the right learning about forex trading because because of this part of it is also a certainty of the difference between loss and profit trading shows the margin of total profit or loss after all Sometimes I hedge my trade utilizing both is actually also the experience needed to benefit most of the trade so if you use a stop loss, you will lose only the predetermined ones and lose hevey is very undetermined and can work the mind like nothing else but understand what makes this happen was curious that there was an opportunity that could be known to work for a large level of every trade and work to be institutionalized

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I searched very unsuccessfully and did not bang what was active to do ... I believed gloomy and set expectations for life ... 1 period I met with my losses that what I improved on me ... all my money went off and stargaze bust pile for losing money and making it stronger don't give up and try next time don't give a reason by stopping I lose everything so I have nothing to do here taking the wrong entry and coming out because of stress to overcome losses and there are more opportunity to lose again

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happened to me when I stepped in with gold and after all my calculations I was happy with me the last few days with bad trades but at the end of the total profit I was happy but when I heard the news and the market would rise as per my induction, all accounts I'm close and I fall into a lot of beds. this is a spontaneous phenomenon that if many people have an accident then it is very sad and no one can check emotion but part of such a trade, emotions must contain in those seconds when someone reduces one.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I experienced a decrease in doughy in my trade. I'm really sad. I imagined roughly my mistakes and also thought that I did not understand trade. I have to make an overnight effort to get a trading experience. I did not do Forex work that day. But the next day I did stressful activities and started trading again. and I think after losing having to stop trading for a while and that will mean a lot because if you force the trade we will definitely fail and that is a bad thing and as a trader we must be able to focus and hard work will be very meaningful.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asymptomatic, it is impolite that the feeling of a trader is not relaxed after reducing taxes, especially if he loses the city of destination, so too, I also see the status and concerns related to the trade that enters, but after both of them at this time I actualize that it is a backhand in conditions I met a decrease , that's why I linked the victim, so that entity gave me peace.
    After getting a big loss, I felt very sad and thought it was my own fault so then I tried to find out my mistakes and analyze the business market again and again. And trying to recover my losses because I think sustain is the main thing in the forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 359 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)