+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 359 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that I felt so stress that time when i encounter loss. but i remind my self that its not the end of it and some other also can experience it not only me. so what i did is pause for a while, refresh my mind and think of new strategy that could help me bounce back from what i've loss. but this time i make sure that i'll be wiser enough to not repeat same mistake again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member porimoni is an unknown quantity at this point porimoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt the feelings are always bad for the every merchant after deed the strong amount. But near e'er invest the rational quantity which you can pay stake in housing of the sum. Do not clothe the all your fund in this change. It is real unsafe commerce. here is the money direction is chief.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that gains and losses are part of the trading activity, if we are today experiencing loss can be so for tomorrow we have an advantage over all the losses it only with activities in forex trading.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai jab bhi trading mein bada loss hota hai to tab kafi bad feeling ati hai aur kafi jayda aggressive bhi hote hai, aur jayda gussa is baat par ata hai ki humko buy ya sell kar wajah uska ulta karna chahiye tha bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko loss hone par angry hona padh jaata hai lekin esme trader ko risk kamm lekar market me chalna chahiye jisse agar loss bhi ho to trader ka jada na ho,trader esme sabb samjhenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga..

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay doran trader ko mohtat ho kar trade karni hai aor Forex Trading main loss ko control karna hai aor Trader ko havey loss ho jay phr us ko profit main lana trader kay liay lazm ha is liay trader experience say trader kray loss na ho ga

Junior Member qazison is an unknown quantity at this point qazison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it is natural that a trader feal very tense after heavy loss in money, especially if he is losing his whole capital, similarly, I also feal tension and worries regarding future trade, but after some times I realize that it was written in my destiny to face loss of money, that's why I faced loss of money, so that make me cool.and start trading again.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting heavy loss is part of the business, but before losing all your capital it is very important that you must have make more than you deposit before, so that when you get this heavy loss, it won't affect you trading that much.

Member ayeshafarrukh is on a distinguished road ayeshafarrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start ma tu buhat hurt hoti thi new trade lagana buhat tough lagta tha or loss b buhat heavy hota tha but at the passage of time ma nay ic per controle kar liya ha because ya emotions ki game nahi proper stratergy ki ha

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Terrible loss in the forex market have caused a lot of greed, also caused by the lack of a plan of action in the forex market and achieve the profits that you want, and therefore, you should know that the forex market of the most dangerous markets in which we operate

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Allows reminding you lose money just learn from your mistakes and keep going,
    everybody loses to avoid loss in forex only i think in my opinion if anyone want to avoid from loss then I Should forget about loss and try to pay his full concentration on getting profit..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 359 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)