+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3590

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course after getting big loss i get sad and feel bad as i have lost my all money but after some times i started to analyze my mistakes and promise myself to not repeat these mistakes in future to avoid big loss and start to earn some money as well so learn from your mistakes to become a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member paki123 is an unknown quantity at this point paki123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka sawal to bohta acha kia hay magar forex trading mai humara heavy loss hota hay to bohat dhuk hota hay wo is liya kay humara sara bonus loss ho jata jis say hum dubara forex trading mai invest nahe kar sak tha hay forex trading mai ap heavy loss say hum ko tradign mai hum nay kaha galit ki hum kay baray mai bhe soch sak tha hay hun na kia kara.................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend jab mujay ismain loss hota hia to main ismain bohaat bura feel kerta hoon and ismain kafi mayous b hota hook ismian mujay ita bera aloss ho gay hia laiakn phir b is per disheart nahain hota hia oon and himata say keranain ki koshash kerta hooon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-14)

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that when i have to face severe kind of loss in my trading then i close my forex account and i prefer to watch movies and wrestling shows to make my brain fresh and energetic. The day i face loss i donot trade after facing loss.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if we get heavy loss, of course we will be sad, angry, feel regret and many more. But actually we can avoid it if we always trade with low risk. Always trade with 1% as risk can avoid heavy losses. Since i trade with low risk, i never suffer much losses anymore, and i can manage my account better

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh heavy loss na kia kary Forex Trading main thek planing rakhy aor Forex Trading main right way say Trading kary us ko Trading main heavy loss nhy howay ga aor Trader thek mind say Trading kary profit earn kary ga

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that this feeling is the worst feeling that you can afford in this business but this depend on how much you lose , nobody likes to lose his money in trading but if you trade with a good money management you will not get a huge loss because you know how much you will lose in every position.
    Last edited by ity; 2016-12-25 at 06:04 PM.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I felt very bad and disappointed after I suffered a very heavy loss because this caused a serious damage to my capital. But I also saw it as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes and make corrections and i have made some gains afterwards.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Heavy loss kay bad traders bohat sad ho jatay hai.Our trading me on ka confidence low ho jata hai.Trading me loss and profit sath sath chalta rahta hai.Traders ko loss per disappoint nhi hona chahye struggle karty rahna chahye.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that after getting heavy loss in a single trade i feel very bad because i can not afford losses in forex trading because of less capital.and after that i try to overcome my previous mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 359 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)