+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every business has risks & losses. which businesses do not lose, not called business. we can take profit easily. but we must be easy to lose. because losing is part of the business. loss can drive me crazy. after losing, I trade here more to learn. it's called business. traders should not be less confident in the trading market. if the merchant could lose more, then they should close. if traders can lose more in trading then they should give more time, in trade. if the merchant can analyze more then they can delete.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26)

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After getting big losses I feel sad and sometimes feel lost something that is meaningful to me but I have a lot of control now I always trade with stop loss and protect me with big losses so traders should improve their money management skills to get good advantage of Forex business. I strongly agree with you as you said before that he must rollover losses in the forex market that does not follow Forex practices so that he feels angry and uncomfortable which adversely affects his decision in buying and selling and the best is to stay away from a market that feels good and calm in order not to lose greater loss and capital allocated to Trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salimun For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-24)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing with big losses is not easy for anyone to relax in a short time, takes a lot of time to be normal and back in the right state of mind because someone loses all his money and all sources for profit if he is the one who gets the bonus post and if he loses all amounts in one attack loss. My feelings after experiencing severe loss are suffering greatly. But I try to take it easily because the loss is part and part of the forex business. So, I take a break from forex trading by doing my other housework. After that I tried to find out the reason why my trade did not work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very difficult to explain the emotion of actually losing enormous amounts of capital because during this case we are much less unhappy and also the only answer I try most is that I started watching any comedy film to make sure that I will build a break away as well can not build additional trade that can also cause losses because during this time we stop thinking thinking. Even in a losing state, I still feel comfortable because my own trade remains profitable with profit on subsequent opportunities greater than losses in the early tin than trading First in many mini and not trying to scalping therefore If you do not stop greedy then you will finishing your balance in the Forex market so every trader should avoid losses by stopping greed when we will trade basically their own very difficult to use system

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-24)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    jab heavy loss hota hai muje forex main to ya to mera account wash ho jata hai aor ya main bohat he heavy loss main chala jata hon is soorat main main aor extra tarding nahi karta meri koshish yehe hoti hai kay main kisi tarah say is condition say bahir nikal aoun but yeh itna easy nahi hota yeh karna bohat mushkil ho jata hai

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), mian5575405 (2018-04-26), ravi999 (2018-04-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-24)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Faheem 1 View Post
    When a trader has a big loss it is a time of great disspointment and badluck for trader.Some traders get emotional and even quit forex trading.Some rethink their strategy and control themselves and remain confident and again invest and get good profit next time because they are confident and know loss is part of buisness.
    During the time of loss different traders go through different moods and emotions based on their mood and loss in the trade. However personally I feel loss is not the right sight for any trader but then again we need to take it as a learning opportunity for our trading and accept the losses as well and always try to minimise the losses first and then look forward to book profits.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I am very sorry if I get defeated, defeated in my trading is the result of my own, if I is not guilty then I will not get a loss, I will continue to improve the quality of my trading so I can get a lot of profit in the forex market this can be a happy and my parents, it is my hope that this forex trading..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (2)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul thk khaa apny mery hisab sy jb b kisi ko b lossss ho kisi b business m to bht hurting ota h or upr sy capital doob jata h dill krta h k wo km hi chor dia jay jismy noksan ho or trade m jb bi loss hota h bht heavy loss hota h lkn looss sy discourage nahi hona chyia balky encourage ho k trading sites sy dobra apna km start kr lna chyia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader es main kia hota hay es main koi khushi wali bat to nahain hoti kun loss k bad koi bhi khushi nahain hota dear es main bat yeh hay k jab loss to us time hamain yeh chahiay k hum apni ghalti ko pehachan rakhain aur jab pta chal jiay k hum nay ghalit kahan ki hay to us ko thek krain........

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-25), yulbang111 (2018-04-24)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heavy loss face karne ke bad main kuch bad feel nhai karta hon ku ke is main hum ko loss ke chances confirm hote hain to is main humko heavey loss hone se bi tension nahi lena hai or loss ko dehte hue profit ko bi mind main rakh skte hain.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-24), danish555 (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), javedqasim (2018-04-25), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 359 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)