+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 359 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AS ususal as i getting loss day by day..I didnt understand whats th eproblem with my trade .my frieinds are getting better results with this.Loss makes you waek gets into you depression.And makes your life a miserable one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Banned 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is really a bad feeling when we lose heavy money in our trading, but it is our greed that gives us loss. I am really ashamed when i trade badly and give myself loss, however i know the basic money management skills. I quit for sometime and after that i jump in again by another investment with passion to make money again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 12topnews For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai big loss ho bhe jey tou trader ko tension nahi lena chahey. likan jab ak trader ko big loss hota hai tou trader ko chahey k wo es mai aur mehnat krey aur es business mai achi planning krey tou wo market mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty ho.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sarre emotions aa jate h mere pass..gussa ,depression,frustration sab ek saath..Loss kyon hua kyonki humne stop loss nhi lagaya isliye hamara loss hua..bina discipline k chalo ge toh loss hi hoga.isliye loss hoga toh profit bhi hoga.disciplne is must you have to saty in the discipline

8. The Following User Says Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I feel bad its obvious but i get overcome from this quickly and i avoid mistakes i did and start again and after some times I realize that it was written in my destiny to face loss so its a part of any business so take is positively.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    still i am not got heavy loss but one time i loss my 200$ in one day than i live all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to recover my loss because i know i loss my money due to reason of bad money management so with in next month i recover my loss and start agian trade with money management

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you feel after getting heavy loss?
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

Share your experience with me.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i get huge loss in my trading thereafter i never watch market on that day and spend time with watch television or going journey to outstation.

Because i need energy,stress free and tension less mind for forecasting future trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Feel to kya hi karna hai kyunki humko ye baat pata hai ki humko aagr loss hua hai to woh hmahri galti se hi loss hua hoga so humko apni galti ko janna chehiye and aage se ye galti na ho ye sochna chehiye loss ko bhul kr positive rehna chehiye.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

YTPAK (2020-09-16)

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 359 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)