+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel after getting heavy loss?

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aCertainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe when i lost some money in this trading platform, i feel my self guilty & i think i was not prepare home work properly and the loss was happen. Search what are the mistakes that the loss arrived, Forex is a money making machine but it is not so easy for every one to make, those trading doing their hard homework like practice demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-08)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators which can be used and csn give us a good result....but as a beginner, i think that we shouldt ry many indicators on demo account and then selectt hat one whic can fulfill our needs and we feel comfortable with that indicator....because different traders can use different undicators ffectively and If i getting heavy loss in forex business so i will much confused and worry about my money, and constantly think about to recover my lossing money, and quite bit in depression due to facing loss. well loss and profit is the part of any business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-08)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I finger abject and make up the wish for living.... 1 period i fitting guess of my losses that what i hump finished to me.all my moneys go departed and phantasy broke plumage for having losses.. it is intelligent that a merchandiser look agitated after middleweight departure, especially if he is losing his total character, similarly, I also think hostility and worries regarding proxy trades, but after any times I substantiate that it was objective modify me unfriendly.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comfort i am not got wake less in one day than i unrecorded all day a bit sad but ofter next day i can do try again to , with in incoming month money management ,in the last month i jazz looses the many of we refrain the mercantilism loosing on the trading sites and i hump , me and i screw started again this types of the cardinal buck rest and i human believe that. My undergo really bad when i honorable sum all my forward put, but when i release this because i self misapprehension, because i haven't scholarly anything before i play trading, and then i begin acquisition anything virtually this line like trading system, money and risk direction, and then i do my sec expend until now is productive for me.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After having a great loss you should not make the most common mistake on novice investors. This error consists in trying desperately to recover the lost capital. In that case, the trader executes operations with greater leverage but with a smaller capital. Undoubtedly, emotions are a difficult factor to control. after getting heavy loss i feel a little nervous for a few times and i take rest for sometimes from trading. and i refresh my-self before going to new trade. i know loss is the part of business so it can occur in any trade. so it is very simple matter in trading. actually when i fall in heavy loss i try to fond out my mistake and solve it as soon as possible.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i have to face severe kind of loss in my trading then i close my forex account and i prefer to watch movies and wrestling shows to make my brain fresh and energetic I obviously believe that everyone can trade in forex market but everyone can not earn money from forex ,cause make a trader is easy but earning from my trade is too hard cause its for want more knowledge and right analysis .

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just calm and relax. I think a Forex trader must have to face losses and if the losses continue in Forex Trading then I must say the trading strategy is not good enough. I think we should re think about the Forex trading. and take profits and stop loss and working on wealth can make plan to career formulate through forex trading this is not the real way demo and fluctuation thec prices of products are can be.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They have must be need to learning more and more about forex trading business to gain profit in forex that If you can avoid greed and if you are gain experience and be patience , i think, you may be avoid from loss as well if we do demo practice then we will get good experience and we can catch our mistake like earning about Forex and understanding it properly and risk control techniques can help us a lot to avoid losses in this business. and forex loss is part of forex business and i think my partner and i chop down extremely disappointed for your weighty damage, this is simply not best for myself, i am unable to envision this kind of any moment this is very detrimental to myself inside the investing moment.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heavy loses are not good for the moral for the trader,this is why our profit must be small and also our loses must be small,it is important to worlk with a money management plan and concider the risk reward in any position we open and so we never make heavy loses and disappointed and angry is a failure in the trade how things should be avoided and it is annoying because of the trade that we have not been able to be able to control ourselves but somehow it has become a risk in this trade we are where we should be able to master the trade with well

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest all try to be a good trader and make good earn after all You have to work hard to achieve your desired target. till but we can avoid loss some time and not all loss we can avoided. usually when we are already get some profit, then there is an intend to make another profit because we are being gr in fact and control greed is better for avoid loss as Because they can not know how to avoid it. if we do trade with proper experience,knowledge,skill and do hard wo. and well my friend, I think that Definitely the traders don't fell very well when they get loss from the Forex trading business, but they should think that this is the really good quality of the trading business to earn profit and loss from the business,when i get heavy loss i will be very stressed and thinking that this is because i lose my patience and promise with myself that next time i will keep my patience .Its my oppinion. Good luck and nice pips, friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)