+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning vs Big capital?? Which is Better.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ahev the good compare trade compare to the big capital, if a trader have not learned the forex and directly invest in this business without any experience, then they are not able to get any profit and all of his big capital investment may be loose in this business, but if he have the good trading experience and familiar with its daily challenges through learning, he is able to get the profit from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning ke baad agr hum earning ki sochinge to sabse best hoga, per ye sbko lagta hi hai, per sach to ye hai ki sab jada tr earning ki hi sochte hai, or learning chodke earning me lag jate hai, big capital ke sath trading krne me hume ye to hai ki learning ke sath sath earning nhi ho payegi per learning jarur ho jayegi. generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that big investment is merely to generate profits and it is crazy when you make use of it simply to learn because Forex is risky. So we just need to learn with a demo account. If you are trading with large capital should have good teachers instructions how to manage bank account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we only use a big capital in trading but we do not learn in the Forex market, then this will result in a loss if we do not have the calculation although we use the big capital, we can lose it in a short time while trading but if our analysis was nice we could make huge profits, by applying money management trading system safe. Learn vetter is main koi shak nahi k forex ak big investment wala business he magar learning ki bat ho tu jsa envoirment forex apne user ko deta he i think koi nahi de skta learning k ly ap demo account bana skte ho without kisi investment/capital etc,free main experince hasilp kro or forex k sath low investment main kam kr k acha earning hasil kro.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is must either you have small or big capital . If you do not have good strategy than big capital can not give you profit in fact your loss will be much more with big capital. Basic thing in trading is trading skills and than comes investment if you learn properly than you can grow with small capital also and can make good profit with that At first I apologize if there was sinned in understanding the question of your presence because some of the words do not contain the English language but I will try to be able to answer as much as my understanding of the subject at the outset that the Forex Trading to enter this area, you must ranked Alaolh depend on the acquisition of learning and knowledge in all with respect to this market for a number of ways, such as Almenendh educational section, Google, and other educational resources either you are trading without already knowing N. able to profit and always lose

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning ki bat ho tu jsa envoirment forex apne user ko deta he i think koi nahi de skta learning k ly ap demo account bana skte ho without kisi investment/capital etc,free main experince hasilp kro or forex k sath low investment main kam kr k acha earning hasil kr if a trader have not learned the forex and directly invest in this business without any experience, then they are not able to get any profit and all of his big capital investment may be loose in this business

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business learning is very important part of business because with the help of this we are able to learn and understand easily if we are not be able of learning then our investment is not success.forex trading business you need to have big capital with good learning. i prefer that don't invest your money in start. just open a demo account and start trading on demo. and set your demo balance equal to the amount which you want to invest in your real trading account. when get experience then invest in real account.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear both are the necessary for good earning, because only your knowledge cannot help you in earning and also only your big capital does not help you in earning a lot, so if you want to earn good money from forex then learn it first and after that you should invest big capital ,then you can earn lor of money from it, because a good capital play an important role in earning handsome money.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business me dono cheezain bohat aham hoti hai agar ap ke pas big capital mojood hai aur learning bhi mojood hai to ap forex trading me bohat hi acha profit earn kar sakte hain is me main cheez zeyada zaroori hai wo learning hai agar ap ki learning kafi high hai to ap small capital se bhi acha profit earn kar sakte hain lekin better yeh hai ke ap big capital se hi start karen.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that the capital is very important also but in my opinion learning is more important than the capital , if you learn well and you be a good trader you can make a good profit even if you have a small capital , you can increase your capital with the time and build a good capital to trade. yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that learning and big capital both are better if we miss one it will be very hard for us to make money both play important role in our earning first we should concentrate on learning and then should invest good money so we can trade with comfort my dear.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap ki bath sahi hay jo bi acha treader hay wo knowledge ki waja say hay jiss kay paas knowledge hay wo kamyab hay or jiss kay paas nahi hay to wo nakaam hay iss waja say ziyada say ziyada time forum par lagana chahiy takay ham ko ziyada say ziyada knowledge mil sakay jiss say phir market may kamyabi hasil ki jaay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)