+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 417 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning vs Big capital?? Which is Better.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that the capital is very important also but in my opinion learning is more important than the capital , if you learn well and you be a good trader you can make a good profit even if you have a small capital , you can increase your capital with the time and build a good capital to trade. yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that learning and big capital both are better if we miss one it will be very hard for us to make money both play important role in our earning first we should concentrate on learning and then should invest good money so we can trade with comfort my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,918 Times in 6,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain goof and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by king shalman View Post
    I thin big capital is better then the learning because if we have learning then we cannot earn that much easily. our single mistake is make a loss in our account and if we have big capital then we make wrong decision then we can survive more in forex and also after some time may be market retrace and our lose trade is comes into profit and we can get some profit on that trade.
    सीखना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है और सही काम में अच्छी तरह से काम करता है जिसे हम देखते हैं कि यह साबित होता है कि हम उस कार्य स्थान पर शासन करने में सक्षम हैं जो हम देखते हैं कि हम सभी सही कार्य स्थान में सुधार करने में सक्षम हैं जिसमें काम में मदद करनी है और हम सभी जानते हैं कि हम काम करने में सक्षम हैं और हम सभी काम कर रहे हैं और सही काम करने के लिए बाजार को चलाने के लिए अच्छी तरह से सूचित किया जाता है जिसे हम विदेशी मुद्रा में देखते हैं

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both thing is important learning and practice is most important and big capital is most important approximately 500 to 1000$ you need then you able to earn good money otherwise you loss your money in Forex.
    and No doubt Forex is a high investment business, but I personally think that learning is the most important factor of the large investment, since we can not become successful Forex trader without getting proper knowledge about Forex. big business is useless until you get learning about the forex market because the currency market is very risky and so it challenges you just can not beat that challenge and learning experience with the help of big business .. so first came the learning and experience that can put a big investment ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thin big capital is better then the learning because if we have learning then we cannot earn that much easily. our single mistake is make a loss in our account and if we have big capital then we make wrong decision then we can survive more in forex and also after some time may be market retrace and our lose trade is comes into profit and we can get some profit on that trade.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    listen buddy, the more you learn, the more you gain, whether it is on trading or anything else. If you have best knowledge regarding the market analyasis then you have such power to change the route of money towards to you. so learn hard and get the profit agauiinst the trems.... Big capital aur learning me main Forex learning ko better manati hu kyoki bina forex learn kiye huye hum trading karte hai to humare paas kitani bhi big capital kyu na ho wo loss me chali jaati hai, learning ke sath big capital hota hai to humen achchi profit milati hai.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning vs big capital?learning is more important than capital because if a person has big capital but no experience and knowledge about trading then how he can earn profits from trading but if a trader has knowledge and experience by his learning then he can money with small capital easily..
    and I think if a trader has not learned the forex and directly invest in this business without any experience, then they are not able to get any profit and all of his big capital investment may be loose in forex business. So learn is big capita in forex trading.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear actually to me I obviously think that trading with big capital but without proper learning or proper knowledge will give us nothing but loss and loss again. So actually learning is much better than big capital. Because good learning can give us money, we can make much money if we have good knowledge and can use it in real trading. i think both are very imporatnt because if you are just leaening but you dont have big capital for investing then what is the use of your learning is totally waste and if you have big capital but you dont have knowledge them some time you might get profit from trading but one time you can definatly loss your all capital

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I absolutely believe that proper learning and big capital both are the important in Forex business. without these elements a person do not start real trade in Forex. Learning is the first step in Forex business. after proper learning when a person can gather the proper knowledge about this market then think to invest a handsome amount in Forex and continue the trade in systematic way for better outcome.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning is very important and works well in the right work that we see that proves that we are able to rule the working space that we see that we are all able to improve the right working space that has to help the work and we all know that we are able to work and we are all shown towork and be well informed to run the market for the right working space that we see in trading forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 417 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)