+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My EA work great in scalping mode on this broker

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA is good thing to use within the forex trading and use it with the scalping may also profitable mostly trader like to deal with the scalping and use EA the earning volume can be increased utilizing the EA in the scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee han main is baat say igree karta hon keh forex aik bohut accha bussnis hai likin is main aap ko aik brokar ki zarorat hoti hai likin mujey mera brokar mil giya hai ea aik indicator hai is ko main ney join kiya hai yeh aik bohut accha indicator hai is say mujey kafi fiada howa hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I used EA in VPS from lite forex...

Quote Originally Posted by a555 View Post
    EA is good thing to use in the forex trading and use it with the scalping can also profitable mostly trader like to trade with the scalping and use EA the earning amount can be increased by using the EA in the scalpoing
    That's true guys...
    Using EA is more simple and do not need talent skill to analyze the chart..
    I also use EA in trade in this broker, but i used VPS....
    I got free VPS from lite...
    bay the way,, anyone here want to share our EA here???

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is good thing to use in the forex trading and use it with the scalping can also profitable mostly trader like to trade with the scalping and use EA the earning amount can be increased by using the EA in the scalpoing

Senior Member Aslaniah is an unknown quantity at this point Aslaniah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 we are old or not terupdated usually affect the course or not EA, because when the patch the MQL in the manufacture of the EA in MT4 incipient MT4 EA is not in the old way, if in mt4 patch the old version and the new run on mt4 keep roads

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    when broker in good mod scalping in this platforum so i think it is a bets for forum and the traders becoz it is a risky platforum for all traders so trade are easy when this is good help in it

Junior Member dimas.rangga is an unknown quantity at this point dimas.rangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My EA work great in scalping mode on this broker

Anyone must know lite broker.

lite Is new broker and held in 2005.
    While as new comers, lite instantly attract the clients with amazing web design. It's the coolest web in Exchange world. lite forex's head office located in RUSIA, the second biggest nation in the world with the fast of economic growing. ********* have had thousands Representative office and billion client in the world.
    lite forex serve the costumers friendly and give many of promotions to the clients.The client will get many Bonuses,rebate,many choice payment system,etc. As the big broker, ********* have using super excellence server to support billions client, so the trader will feel enjoy to attract with their MT4.
    Using EA is allowed and any trading style like Scalping,hedging, etc also allowed.

I've join here since 2008, and have make hundreds of pips using EA in scalping mode. It's very exciting and do not need energy to find money from here. only watching chart and get the money...
    It's cool......

So, what do you thing??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3