+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My EA work great in scalping mode on this broker

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think there is any robot that has ever worked ther are soo many of the of the Robots that i have come across but there one thing tht they have all in common that is they done work and they have never worked

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade main her jaga main EA hota hay jo kay market kay nechey ya oper anay kay barey main candle aur balloon bana ker eshara kerta hai faraq sirf un ko samjah ker sahi trade kerney ka hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonykuddi is an unknown quantity at this point sonykuddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for inform such gfood things and we definitely see all thinks which you write in this post and please post more about this so we can know more about it.

Senior Member shahzad51 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA broker is good in market and i have heard about this broker that this broker is best but in my thinking one of the most popular and honesty broker in market in Insta Forex broker because Insta Forex broker is great broker which pay the suitable bonus to his investor.

Member agit_pratoris is an unknown quantity at this point agit_pratoris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amssalcity View Post
    yes i have also heard about the EA broker i heard that it is a good broker and ist bonus giving is also good. i heard that this broker was developed in 2004. this broker has many good qualities but the broker which i like and know about that is the insta forex broker which is the best broker in the world and in our asia.
    I don't think so...
    insta is very famous, but they are not fair as fair as lite forex...
    lite forex become more popular now,,,they will exist in forex because their fair...

Member spidy27 is an unknown quantity at this point spidy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe EA bilkul bhi pasand nai hai aur na hi me ap ko ye recomend karo ga ap robot se trading karain kiun k is se ap ko koi faida nai ho ga aur is se ap ko nuqsaan hi ho ga is liye khud trading karain wo ziada behtar hai,.,.

Senior Member sweetkuri82 is an unknown quantity at this point sweetkuri82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear there are many brokers works with Forex and it is very difficult to choose which broker is best so dear same as Ea is a broker and it provides amny facilities to all traders which use Ea for Forex trading it is a good broker for trading and it have good for scalping but dear insta Forex is best broker not Ea

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have also heard about the EA broker i heard that it is a good broker and ist bonus giving is also good. i heard that this broker was developed in 2004. this broker has many good qualities but the broker which i like and know about that is the insta forex broker which is the best broker in the world and in our asia.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading may sclping software use kar raha hy or ap forex trading may earning kar raha hy to ap chachy k ap forex trading may mt4 ya mt5 ko use kar ap is may is software say zyad earning kar skata ho

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her broker apna tareeqa sa customers ko facilities deta han aur jo broker ach hota ha uska pass zyada trader hota han asia ma zyada trader insta sa trade krta han aur kuch dosra broker b use krta han her trader apna fadida dhondta ha ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast