+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dangerous Currency Pair in Forex.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the currency pairs are good for doing the trade and earning money ,so there is no any dangerous currency pair in the Forex trading business,when you doing the trade then you should be well known about the pairs and then you should be doing the analysis properly then you will be get the good result from the trade. Bhai dangerous to ek tarah se sbhi hai or koi bhi nhi hai ye Uske trend pr depend krta hai ager Wo ek trend mai sidha ja rha hai to Wo us time ke liye Accha hai or Wo jra jra se time mai apni direction change kr rha hai to Wo us time ke liye dangerous hai apko sbhi pair's mai se sbhi pair's dhundne hai Bs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think in forex trading all the currency pairs are dangerous,if a trader trade without proper analysis and proper knowledge.But if a trader has proper strategies and has skills and if the trader are familiar with the market then the trader can get profit and could earn in the market and choosing of the the currencies in which a trader is already trading and a trader should always try to understand the working of the pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me to kai cvrency pair s try ke he jinmese kai cvrency pair hama re liye bjhut he khatarnak he kyoje iska spread to bahot jyada hota he par unka thoda pips ka difrence bhe hame bahut he los me dal sakta hota he. is liye hawe aapko esa pair nai choose to ailkul he ha nah karo agar ap kama pesa kama ye ge to bhe chalega par agar bahut jyada lohr kare ge to aap fir kabhe nai profit kar payege.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaha par sab cheezy kam karny sai he samjh mai ati hai jitna kam karty hain hum utna he perfect trade kar sakty hain hum magar kafi trader is mai is field ko bhut eaasy laity hain aur har pair par trade karty hain jou k bilkul galat hai humy yaha par un pair par kam nahe krna hai jin ki movement kafi fast hai ... all the pair as dangerous to trade so we should follow a strict money management to protect our deposit,here is dangerous when we choose the currency move very extreme and for a long time, in fact the key to overcome the sudden loss in a dangerous pair is by applying stop losses.may be the USD/JPY and GPB/JPY are more volatile and are more difficult to present on short term

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes any currency associated with yen is very volatile and thats make it very dangerous. Usd/yen is the worst of them due to economic difference of these two countries. I dont trade these pairs unless during news time. And i do it with pending order using a reasonable stop loss and take profit. In my opinion trading usdjpy is quite safe except if may be you are trading it with a strategy that is not optimised for it. Usually dangerous currency pairs are those pairs with very high spread and relatively low market movements as this makes it hard to make money.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess all pairs that exist in forex trading is quite diverse. But there are some who according to myth pair could be disastrous if we do not practice properly on the pair. We can use the example is the pair GBPJPY the daily range is quite wide and can also lead to big results. there is also a thought that the pair GOLD is the best way to do MC. But many successful trading on the pair. It all depends we want to try it or not.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that there is not any dangerous pair in the Forex but it depends upon the trader's knowledge that how he gets his profit from the Forex market. Forex is a good business opportunity for a trader and they can also take Forex as part time job. It is very best for all. my dear in the forex trading business I don't know much about it that which is the dangerous currency pair in forex trading , but i personally had a lot of issues with usd jpy and this pair caused me some significant losses, therefore for me usd,jpy is a dangerous pair but i don't know about other traders

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all currency pairs are best for us if we have knowledge about currency pairs in trading market if we make experience and we stay touch with our trading market and we follow the market news and we always up to date with currency pairs movement then no pair is dangerous our us and we earn big with trading in currency pairs well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that there are no dangerous currency pairs out there , you must know that you have to trade according to the market sentiments and for that you have to make srue that you trade the right way in order to make good profits from the market

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose the golden instrument be the one to be called grave one because it act more pips at erstwhile and numerous fill lose their money in yellowness trading. but it is the human to play acquire also you should cognise that it might likely be as a ending of a beggarly trading strategy not the duo, every unify has the power for profits and sum depending on how the merchandiser approached the mart.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exotic currencies are the currencies of countries which possess an emerging or developing economies and currencies that are not the main or secondary currency, exotic currencies are less heavily traded currencies and least common in The most volatile trading markets and perhaps this less powerful currencies of other currencies for major and minor ones because they are less liquid, less powerful economies currencies or developing countries perhaps Some consider it a secondary currency sometimes falls within its exotic Korean won currency of Uruguay peso and Indian rupee and the Danish krone and the Thai baht currency. The RAND currency for South Africa and the Norwegian krone and many other exotics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)