Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: ********* is good broker !*********

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    A broker is an individual or party (brokerage firm) that arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller, and gets a commission when the deal is executed. A broker who also acts as a seller or as a buyer becomes a principal party to the deal. good broker is that whose spread is low and swap is zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel better with instaforex, this is the best broker in asia with best reputation too, then i do not worry about my business and also career to build with instaforex, well, instaforex allow some methods which i need such as scalping and hedging, this is a good situation for me then i can feel satisfy on forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Terapol99 is an unknown quantity at this point Terapol99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the broker can provide a lot of convenience for our customers say it will be a good trader,
    but if in making this trade often will be the broker requotes then it will turn into a scam sir, so that our funds will be very dangerous if it is too long in the broker

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there are many traders good work in this platforum becoz it is a real platforum it is a best business in all over he world many traders good work in it

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine bohat say broker daikhay hain jo kaam kar rahay Asia main bhi bohat say broker kaam rahay hain magar instaforex sab say behtar hai aur ye sab say acha broker hai main to abi isi broker ko istmaal kar raha hon

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I observed the Insta Forex Broker is good in the Asia. He has awarded many awards by world Finance in 2009 and 2010 also. This Broker has provided many platform for its users for practicing and get the knowledge regarding the trading. Besides this give the many facilitates to the trader.

Junior Member dalatfx is an unknown quantity at this point dalatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

********* is good broker !*********

i trade in this broker a long time. i feel this is a good broker .
    itwill be a best choice when you want. to trade forex. they have great bonus, many menthods deposit suit case for you country. they have good instrument .

i suggest one time you join in ********* . you will feel i talk the truth.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Subscribe to this Thread (2)