+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5263

Thread: Is this possible to make forex as life time business ???

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ka business life time ka business hy aor is main Trader ko chhy woh thek work ko smjy aor Forex Trading main experience thek kary aor Forex Trading kay right way aor methods ko smjy is tarah say Trader ko Forex Trading main life time business sy earning howay gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no doubt about that! And a lot of people are living examples of this. With enough time and dedication, anything is possible. But you have to make sure to really find interest in this field and have a great knowledge of the market, otherwise it can with time become a very boring a dull job for you, which Forex should never be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    While it is a business with a high risk, it is possible to achieve a good performance and enjoy the earnings of the forex. With good risk management can increase the chances of success in the long term. This business is not an investment of eventual profits, with a good strategy you can achieve regular income of money.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very much possible to do that, i have done it myself and there is no stopping me now and am making all my dreams come true for life, all you have to do is to have the right passion and motivation for it and every time that you do it with your goals at the back of your mine, it constantly reminds you of your dreams and that motivates you to keep doing it even with all the tough time trying to pull you down.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that traders can make forex as a life time business but it is very risky business and have high fluctuations but big traders can manage it.there are lot of chances to get huge profits from forex market.but also some kind of risks too

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its possible to make forex life time business. its totally depend upon you either you wanna make it life time business and for this purpose you will have to work hard learn it properly and get more and more experience and when you will start to earn i am sure you will never think about to leave it and will continue till your death

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that it is possible you make forex as life time business because forex trading is full time and we learned better and get proper knowledge to do trading forex.forex business life time you have to do a lot of hard work with struggles.Forex trade can make us rich man in forex world ,through forex trade i wan to be rich man.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to forex market ka kaam hamesha ke liye jo zindagi bhar chalega bhai, lekin dekho hum kitna yaha par safal hote hai kitna acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, jitni mehnat utna income hoga bhai.
    hanji forex ka business aise he hamesha chalta rahenga,esme jo trader jetna jada mehnat karenga,amrket me ache se sabb samjehnga woi uske liye acha hai,trader ko esme market me sabb knwledge banakar he chalna chahoye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarhussain View Post
    Koi bhi business life time is liye banta hai jab ap us ma experience rakhty hain or ap ko us ma se profit hota hai ab forex ma experience kay liye ap ko kafi mehnat or kafi time dena parhta hai jis se ap kafi experience gain kar lety hain or profit bhi us kay bad start ho jata hai agar ap sochty hain kay aj ap forex ma join karen or kal ap is se profit lay k nikal jain gay to ye soch galat hai ap ko is ma life time kay liye isy learn krna ho ga then hi ap profit gain kar saky gy.
    Bhai waise to forex market ka kaam hamesha ke liye jo zindagi bhar chalega bhai, lekin dekho hum kitna yaha par safal hote hai kitna acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai, jitni mehnat utna income hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member waqarhussain is an unknown quantity at this point waqarhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi business life time is liye banta hai jab ap us ma experience rakhty hain or ap ko us ma se profit hota hai ab forex ma experience kay liye ap ko kafi mehnat or kafi time dena parhta hai jis se ap kafi experience gain kar lety hain or profit bhi us kay bad start ho jata hai agar ap sochty hain kay aj ap forex ma join karen or kal ap is se profit lay k nikal jain gay to ye soch galat hai ap ko is ma life time kay liye isy learn krna ho ga then hi ap profit gain kar saky gy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 527 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)