+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make good signature for our profile?

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia's biggest technology company, Tencent, is updating shareholders on its financial performance on Wednesday, with investors braced for a surge in net profit.
    The Chinese company started out with an instant messaging service called QQ, before hitting the big time through online games.
    Now, it's throwing its efforts behind mobile offerings, as the BBC's Hong Kong correspondent Juliana Liu reports.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ap ka question to bohat acha he lekin mujhe apni profil k liye abhi koi bhi signatur nahi mila he.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also want to make a goog signature for my profole but i dont know how..

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well its a very good question as well thank you for reply on my thread. I am sorry cause i am not understand the hindi language. Maybe you can explain it on English subejst to follow the market trend and exprienced as well as.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i even did,t use signature on my profle and i also want to use my signature here on my profile, but i dont know about the proper method. if anybody share the method then i also will be thankfull to him.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apni profile me signature add karna koi mushkal nai he bas ap kay pa tmam acceree honi chahy is kay lay ap kay pas secener ho jo ap page par signature kar kar is ko scan karin our phir is ko apnay milil address me add kar din our wahn se apny profile me add kar din.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello brother, thank you for reply on my thread. I am sorry cause i am not understand the hindi language. Maybe you can explain it on English. If you are want to explain if i must search on internet, i already did that. But, the result are not really good. Until now, i am still not find the solutions. Anyway thanks for your attention.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    internet sy aap ko is k bary main informayion mil skti hain

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dilljeet For This Useful Post:

Kimcil2013 (2013-05-27)

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks

Question How to make good signature for our profile?

Hello brothers and sister, i just want to ask. How we can make good signature for our profile.
    I love the words which said : " I have been trade for.. "
    And, I want to set the widget as my signature, but i do not understand how to do it.
    I copy one by one the code at widget on my signature space but it not works.
    So, if anyone have good solution to set widget as the signature, i will be grateful. Thank you..
    Last edited by Kimcil2013; 2013-05-15 at 04:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread