+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How To Protect EA

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I have good EA but for the next the EA not run well I dont know why it be like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x2hardstonex For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Member Zxuzx77 is an unknown quantity at this point Zxuzx77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess if we use the MQ4 EA will be safe in doing this trade sir, because by using the MQ4 EA we will be safe and will not be in the copies using any tool sir
    but if we are going to use decompailer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    ireally do not know about it and try it to know about it.i wanted to know become what is the best way of protect ea. plz any one share for me.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How To Protect EA

Hello all forex master Programming,

i am on learning make EA, but i didn't know how we could protect our ea from decompiler, because it was our right to protect what have we make.

please help me to have the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Subscribe to this Thread (1)