+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 583 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Forex & be your own Boss.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear I actually think forex is always fair for everyone. Anyone can continue this business staying in home. No need to maintain time schedule like office or others. You can take time for your job as you like. You can work for your business in day or night, it doesn�t matter. So you are the real boss of your task. my dear bro Forex me hum apne boss khud hote hai, kab work karna hai aur kab nahi, sell karna hai ya buy karna hai, kitani investment karni hai aur kitna risk ke sath trading karni hai ess sabhi ki decision hum khud lete hai esiliye ye kahna galat nahi hoga ki forex me hum khud boss hote hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Isme koi shak nahi k agar hum forex trading ko poori planning k saath karen to hum isse acha maount bhi earn kar saktey hain aur apni khud ki timing bhi set kar saktey hain. Sabse achi baat forex trading me ye hai k isme bahut kam setup ki zaroorat hoti hai aur isme hum apni timing k hisaab se work kar saktey hain bas thodi mehnat ki zaroorat hai issi hum apna khud ka business develop kar saktey hain aur acha kama bhi saktey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capability and put money into which system to lessen the loss and earn a mean number of income in ordinary yes foreign exchange want a calculation at some point of buying and selling but forex no longer need an mathematician it simplest need little bit math fundamental math for minor calculation some how how do

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gee mai ap ki baat sey agree krta ho k forex business ko jion krtey ha tou es business mai humra koi boss nahi hai. hum es business mai khud kiplanning bantey hai aur market mai trade krtey hai. Es business mai hum planning sey best earning hasil krtey hai. Es business mai hum begar boss key khud ki best planning kr key market sey best earning hasil krtey hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    way to every dealer desires to comply with. Or maybe the beginners this will be a have to scan and ought to comply with writing with a purpose to i might suggest every amateur to possess an in depth look and obey these. He may want to nicely be geared up to alternate in real account once he's aware of the center of foreign exchange market. I must thank you which you have given those most essential guidelines that every trader needs to follow. For could

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex is a good business for every where and they don't need any offices, we can work in this business from every where, they only need ore skills and good knowledge of marketing and business news so we can be a good trade and in future we be a good business man in this business.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is amazing business, and I like this trading business too much, and always I like to trade with InstaForex broker because it is honest broker and this broker provide too many services and competitions that help us in trading, But we have to understand that Forex trading is hard business, So for me I can not depend on Forex trading as main work or main income because I can not get profit all the time.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is absolutely true that anyone can continue forex trading on sitting on home,so this is very much easy on making money.so joining forex and being own boss is a great chances. forex is a business in which one is his own boss and takes decisions upon his own experience and knowledge. By adopting best strategies and taking experience one can take profit in very short time. One is free to trade because there is no pressure of job but it is difficult too, If you need help then it is not possible to find solution easily.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your opinion about Forex trading is correct but remember it also high risk business, and sometimes it is very greed in sense when market is always against on your opened orders. So, if we learn best knowledge on Forex trading before start our trades, it is really a good and independent job, and yes, we can operate it from our home and full day with breaks. han ji es business ma hum khud k boss hotay hay lakin ek baat hamay yad rakhni cahiyay k es business ma risk bi buhat zaida hay aur trader ko us ko bi face karna hota hay jab wo ya business karta hay .:-)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes even I have also the same thinking, after joining Forex trading , I have lost several times, and instead of becoming my boss , I face some frustration, but I did not leave the market, as I have seen Forex market has huge earning opportunity but due to my Greed and the lack of margin money, I did not get satisfy myself with the amount I make as profit. SO now I am planning to trade only after having a good margin money so that I can make profit on regular basis and will become independent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 583 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)