+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 676 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6752

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Member daunmuda is an unknown quantity at this point daunmuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never get tired of using a demo trading because trading demo helps me in doing the testing trading systems I am studying, for example, an indicator or expert advisor. The main key in order to continue to provide additional demo trading is a science, settinglah funds in demo trading for the funds that you will use trading. then you will get the same feel with trading with a live account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main nahi samjhata hoon, ki demo account boring hota hai, kyun ki ye baat sabhi jante hai, jab bhi humko kuch test karna hota hai, ya fir practice karni hoti hai, to uske liye humko demo ki jarurat hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    One function of the demo, is wasting time and eliminates the cost of training, because without it you have to take the long and expensive courses. What you want is to have as much capital to invest in stocks, bonds, and foreign currency, among other things, because they will make a profit. The advantage of having a demo trading account on the Internet makes everything more quickly, and improving skills in trading online later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chichu is an unknown quantity at this point chichu's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i think every newbie demo account is the important things . Demo trading can gives us more learning . Forex is the currency trading profitable business , Proper learn is the part of success in this business. So demo trading is the power house of knowledge in forex business. It's not boring. If u want to be a good trader u must have a good knowledge about the trading . So demo trading can give u the success.

Member nvsrao is an unknown quantity at this point nvsrao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think demo trading is boring. Its help us to get trading knowledge and experience and for doing real trade to get profits.

Banned mustahsin nidal is an unknown quantity at this point mustahsin nidal's Avatar
    Thanks
    boring chez wo hoti ha jis ka koyi maqsad na ho or na hi us ka foyi faida ho par demo trading to ham sab k leye bohat ahmeyat rakhta ha demo hi to hamen real ma trading ka treqa sekhata ha so demo trading not boring .

Senior Member dighi is an unknown quantity at this point dighi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you receive money from my account the process considerably, of course, that your mind is actually spread to the real account for a lot of money. But when the panel finds the letters, so the pilot bill is incredibly valuable, and newbies will not think at that time.

Senior Member az92007 is on a distinguished road az92007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin demo trading new person k liy buhat hi intersting hoti ha kiu us k liy demo trading aik bilkul new hota ha our isi k through new person ko seekhny ka bhi moka mil jata ha kiu k is me na to koi loss hota ha our na hi profit..

Junior Member catursan is an unknown quantity at this point catursan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont agree with that opinion because in my opinion, demo trading is key or a way for us to test our method and strategies, so when we has already revealed a new strategy may be we can use it in the demo account, demo account is no risk, we can use it for having experience and testing strategies or indicators its very helpful

Senior Member Md.Moznu Ahmmed is on a distinguished road Md.Moznu Ahmmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually forex ia matter of patience.If we want to get success from forex then we need to proceed through a long term plan and strategy.Yes it is little bit boring for the new trader to trade in demo account because they do not have any real money from here.What i would like suggest to them that practice demo trade with patience and care then you can be a successful trader in real trade.This is not wastage of time rather it the message of your future success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 676 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)