+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 676 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Demo Trading is Boring ????

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho main to samjhata hoon ki demo account par practice kafi jayda important hota hai, agar jo practice jayda se jayda karenge to humari trading bhi utni hi jayda bdiya ho sakegi, demo par kaam karna padta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading will be boring if you are not interested in Forex. But if you have an interest to succeed in Forex then demo trading will make way for you to succeed. I recommend all beginners to start your Forex path by practicing with a demo account. If so you can survive in the future. and I feel that way, I feel bored because there is no challenge at all. when in fact the demo account can help us to the learning process, test strategy and many other functions. maybe that's just how we respond to a more enjoyable learning process, or that exam.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree, I do not think those who say that demo trading is a waste of time because newcomers have knowledge about forex. It will not be boring. we can try many strategies and money management and we modify to fit without fear of losing money. I'm not saying that releasing demo software is the best opportunity offered by any broker. and I would argue that this is not a biooring if someone is a true intellect and auditor. This provides an opportunity to find active solon and solon trading. This is not a production because it resembles a real trading enviornemnt but with a realistic amount of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo is important for forex trading. A trader should practice more in the demo to know how to trade properly to make big profits. A man must try to control his emotions during the loss and control his greed before opening a position with a demo. practice. before real trading we have to demo about 1 month to experience. We know this is virtual money People may feel that way because there are no real advantages or disadvantages, but we must not forget that practice is a must and a demo is a help to practice without risk, keep in mind even though you are not making money but you are earning good that will help You are doing a good trade in the future.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar dekha jay to demo account boring he hai magar kya ap janty hain k es boring demo ki waja sy ap ek achy trader ban sakty ho jo bs profit he profit hasil karta hai our agar demo account use na karen to meney dekha hai bs chart ko dekh kar he but ya sell kar dety hain

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that we target realistic and passive ways to make money in forex. the best way to earn in forex is always in passive income. the more we think we can make money, the more we can make money. I know it's hard to earn money in forex trading that's why what we need to do is always try to be active in forex trading as much as possible. the more we try to practice in demo accounts, the more we learn, the more we can apply them in real accounts. If you earn money from a demo account, remember you, but there is a diversity in your current account to earn real money, you are a demo account at the time, while learning trade is very useful, it spawned a beginner's feeling at the time was not available. .

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    People may feel that way because there are no obvious advantages or disadvantages, but we must not forget that training is a must and a demo is a help to practice without risk, keep in mind even though you are not making money but you are earning good that will help you make good trades in future. I am doing forex trading for my career and I will become an icon in forex trading. So I never get bored in demo trading. I always enjoy trading domes, I think this is a great opportunity to learn forex so as not to lose my real money. I am always very serious when I trade because I try to understand the market movement.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when first learning forex trading using a demo account would be very interesting because without the need to deposit money you can trade and while losses will not be disappointed because you do not really lose money. But when you have mastered how to trade profitable, and often even exceed the amount of capital available in demo account and you will feel bored because you do not really earn money from your profit and also for me I do not think Demo Trading is Boring because in a demo account we can practice the best way to use our strategies and indicators and for us to know whether we strongly agree to go into direct trade so with this I do not really Think Trading Demos is Boring but the demo makes us ready

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, trading trials are a bit monotonous because if someone earning that income is not entirely genuine and you certainly can not take that idea. Although the good side of trading with an experiment can be if a person falls or maybe the perimeter is calling your trade considerations, you hardly have anything to worry about because you are also dropping real money in any way. I do not think that trading the forex market in a demo account is so boring, trading on demo accounts is great, we can do whatever we want without losing money but we can gain a lot of experience and skills to trade on real accounts later.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you trade a forex demo account for learning so it's not boring for you and if you trade a demo account to get that aspect it's pretty boring for you because so many people think while trading that I work so hard and not getting cents from a useful demo account to train us, especially in our trading skills, but if we trade on demo accounts too long so I'm not surprised if you're boring so I think you should limit the time to trade on demo accounts only. in a demo to learn and practice how to trade well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 676 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)