+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Please do not trade if you have no experience.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G jb hame experience na ho to hame market me entry nhi leni chahye ourRisk management bohat important chiz hai is business me iskw bgair hame trading me bohat loss ho sakta hai our jaisa keh hame janty he keh money management and riski management ak professional traders ki nishani hoti hai so hame bhi chahye keh aesi risk management ko follow karna chahye is se bohat faida hoga hame forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr Forex trading ka experience nae hai to human bilkul bi trade nae karni chaye ye bohat risky ho skta hai Trading karna jab ke humain Forex ka experience bi nae hai main ne kafi traders ko dekhta hai jo loss kar dete hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear, for me I personally do consider that as a trader in the Forex market I know that profit and loss is part of all exchanges, so when a loss of face trader, merchant must first try to understand the reason for the loss, and then take steps to resolve the problem so that in future they can avoid the same problem. experience ek acha tareeka hai har situation mein trade karna ka aur trading journal ek bahut acha tareeka apne strengths aur weakness ke bare mein janne ka aur isiliye pehle demo par apne �ap ko saabit karna chahiye aur phir real trade ke baare mein

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One relating to several visualizing behind exactly why end reduction must be applied that may help you investing is always to avoid together with reduce considerable cutbacks which inturn frequently baby wipes available your comprehensive profits in the any interval a early morning. If a person's own chance settle quotients can be well set up, you can not have during which issue.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    True. Trading like any other profession requires 1) Understanding & 2) Practice, and in the same order. Both of these require time and dedication. Trading without knowledge is comparable to gambling and gambling isn't fun once you begin to lose.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkull forex bht hee risky market hai orr yhn kisi ko bhee maaf nhi kia jata to beter yehi hai ke forex trading ki jitni ho ske achi demo practice k jaye jb apko feel ho k app acha profit bnaa sakty ho tbhi app real account open kro other wise app socho bhee nhi ke apko real account open krna chahiye kyun ke forex joine krny waly mostly log loss kr k chly jaty hain well, generally my dear I do think that in forex we should not trade in the forex market if we do not have any experience. we cannot get success in the forex tradings without experience. we can gather experience by trading more in the demo account without taking any risk of loss.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is absolute correct my friend we should not trade without the trading knowledge or experience. I lost some amount by avoiding this simple principle of trading business. Before entering in to the real account we should practice more and more in demo trading account that it will help to increase our trading skill, technique, experience and mature our trading mentality. I agree with the request for the people who has no experience about in Forex. Because he can be fall and I strongly say he will must be fail. For Forex trading need education and training. First should be take learn then should be practice with demo account more and more, when become experienced the he will be able to trade.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think that without experience and knowledge trading is just waste of time and money .there is platform of demo so that we can practice their and try to learn about the economic factors and Forex market movement etc .when we are feeling the confidence for trading and feel that we have enough knowledge then it will smart decision to jump in real trading . Forx ke bauienss me jab tak trader ke pass experience nahi hai trader ko real me trading nahi karni hai kyunki without experience dangerous business hai esliye trader ko yaha par achhe se experience banani chahiye uske baad trading Karna thik hoga.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The inexperienced traders first should practice on demo account by applying their knowledge. After getting success in demo trading go towards real trading. There is no difference in demo and real trading according to functionality. So don't lose money by directly starting real trading. Demo trading is best place to build skills and to check new strategies because we don't lose real money in demo account. Yes brother, we should not trade Forex at real trading accounts, if we do not understand the trend of the market well and if we do not have good trading experiences, I think trading with good experiences is needed to get success in trading business. trade with confidence is needed.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right dear agar trade me experience na ho to trade nahi karni chchye warna ye loss he de gi experience hasil karne k liye demo account pe zayada se zayada practice ki je or experience gain karne k baad live trading start karni chahye beneficial rahe gi I don't think that you don't trade when you have no experience , if you don't trade then how can you get experience , if you don't have any experience then you can take help form others or you can use signals from other , then you will learn abt the trading world , if you don't have experience then you should not take big risks that's the point, but you should trade whether you have experience or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)