+ Reply to Thread
Page 3195 of 4576 FirstFirst ... 2195 2695 3095 3145 3185 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3205 3245 3295 3695 4195 ... LastLast
Results 31,941 to 31,950 of 45754

Thread: Aud/Cad

Senior Member Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 2,542 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market trend:sell

Pivot points
    Current price
    Previous price

And

All indicators tell us a about market trend goes down so follow the indicatora instructions and do the trading*

Forex is a luck game if you want become good trader so do the hardworking and get a huge profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza420 For This Useful Post:

NAZ (2019-08-27), shamim123 (2019-08-26)

Trusted Member janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny has a reputation beyond repute janny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,503 Times in 6,318 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indian forex forum member Welcome
    Aud-Cad today my fundamental analysis
    the pair price already touched daily support 2 level and above trend line.
    Now the price try to move Downward.
    I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai .
    so Sell 35.6%
    the pivot point will be my target
    stop loss will be down the support 1 level
    Recomand Today Sell 53.3%
    Note: Take Small Risk And Earn Dailly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn has a reputation beyond repute rizwanbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,234 Times in 3,834 Posts
    Technical and Fundamental analysis of Aud/Cad

In the trading market every think is very important supporting and resistance
    level is so important and pivot point,indicators is also be very important
    so i give the Technical,Fundamental analysis Basie one the indicators , supporting
    and Resistance level and also give the Take profit but this business is so
    risky so money management is also be very important,
    Alligator is the best indicators and show 69.6% BEARISH TREND and 30.4% Trend is sell
    Bollinger Bands also best indicators also show strong BEARISH TREND 67%
    Moving average and Parabolic SAR show BEARISH TREND
    RSI and ZigZag show 68.8% SELL

So over All Trend of this pair is BEARISH TREND

You can set the take profit at the price: 0.8924

when you enter the trade please must watching market movement
    when market movement fast please avoid the trade,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rizwanbnn For This Useful Post:

mkala (2019-08-26)

Banned mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala has a reputation beyond repute mkala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 3,292 Posts
    Today,s Technical Analysis oF The Pair Aud/Cad

I Select Some Good Indicator I think this is the best indicator so for in the trading
    market and give the good guide line in the trading , indicator give the good direction
    for long time and short time so i select some best indicator for the trading

and i give the signal based on the indicators

Trend of this pair is BEARISH TREND see in the Bollinger Bands show down trend
    if we are watching Relative Strength Index (RSI) also Trend is DOWN and watching
    in Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) also trend is Down and Stochastic
    show also DOWN trend so i suggest this pair show BEARISH TREND

and set the take profit at the price: 0.8925
    you set the stop lose at the price : 0.8998

and over all Trend is Down and good Bearish trend i hope hit the target
    and you make good money, Resistance and Supporting Level also important

Banned Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,900 Times in 8,969 Posts
    Today my specialized investigation on market pattern with this pair.

AUD CAD market pattern on :SELL

moving normal with purchase :30%

moving normal with SELL:70%

Explanatory sar on : SELL

SO in the event that we exchange purchase side, at that point we get shurely take benefit to gain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayub786 For This Useful Post:

Zeeshan420 (2019-08-26)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend of this pair is Bullish TREND see in the Bollinger Bands show UP trend

If I am watching Relative Strength Index (RSI) also Trend is Up.
    If I am watching Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) trend is neutral.
    If I am watching Parabolic Stop and Reverse (SAR) Up.
    So I suggest this pair show BULLISH TREND

According to the indicators given below :-
    MACD : UP Neutral
    Parabolic sar : UP
    Bollinger band : UP
    RSI UP
    And
    Moving average : Down

agar ap friends chahte hain ke forex ki trading main se good profit ho to ap ko
    ik achi invetment ke sath hi traing or good experice ke sath trading krni
    chahye , low investment or low experience main big risk ho skata ha or ap ke
    liye dangerous bhi ho sakta hai good luck

Trusted Member SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P has a reputation beyond repute SA153P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,721 Times in 5,751 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis of Aud/Cad

mere hisab se es pair ka ke analysis BEARISH main hai

kun ke Bollinger Bands indicator ka green color yahi show kr raha hai es ke direction ko
    or Simple Moving Average indicator bhi es main BEARISH ka trend show kr raha hai
    or muje lag raha hai ke yeah pair kafi down main ja sakta hai parabolic SAR ke dot bhe
    Trend ko DOWN main show kr rahe hain es hisab se ap log trade enter kr sakte hain,

wining chance trade :69.9%
    enter your take profit :0.8952
    enter your stop lose :0.8998

Resistance level :0.9002
    Supporting level :0.8933

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SA153P For This Useful Post:

sumerach (2019-08-26)

Highly Reputed Member jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,038 Times in 10,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 10
    technical analysis for AUDCAD
    current price is very potential to fall again
    this pair price already touched daily resistance level 1 and above trend line.
    Now the price try to move Downward.
    I think the price may touch daily pivot point frokhat ki satah par hai .
    so you can take Buy position today
    the pivot point will be first target
    stop loss will be down the support 1 level
    Recomend Today = Bullish Trend 70%
    Note for you all : keep take low risk and avoid greedy !!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jindon For This Useful Post:

irmafuad (2019-08-26), ismar (2019-08-26), m148 (2019-08-26), mansurep (2019-08-26), SA153P (2019-08-26), yulbang111 (2019-08-26)

Banned irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,730 Times in 12,018 Posts
    dear all member of Indian Forum, today I will discuss about AUDCAD
    my predict price will flying . you can choose BUY position for today
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete uptrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) : BULL
    Simple Moving Average (16) : BULL
    Exponential Moving Average (12) : BULL,
    Simple Moving Average (32) : BULL,
    Exponential Moving Average (40) : BULL.
    Please avoid using big lot for your trade because this business is very dangerous.
    anything can happened in forex market. good luck to your trading my friend
    I hope you can make consistent profit everyday.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to irmafuad For This Useful Post:

ismar (2019-08-26), jindon (2019-08-26), m148 (2019-08-26), mansurep (2019-08-26), SA153P (2019-08-26), yulbang111 (2019-08-26)

Banned ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,781 Times in 11,878 Posts
    date : Aug 26
    once in the prediction of several indicators for the daily analysis of currency pairs AUDCAD on the market today.
    that's indicator Bollinger Bands is trend up and signal Parabollic Sar is BULLISH TREND.
    great day dear all member today because market trend is Upward
    then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following.
    fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main.
    market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ismar For This Useful Post:

irmafuad (2019-08-26), jindon (2019-08-26), m148 (2019-08-26), mansurep (2019-08-26), SA153P (2019-08-26), yulbang111 (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3195 of 4576 FirstFirst ... 2195 2695 3095 3145 3185 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3205 3245 3295 3695 4195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)