+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 418 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you feel bore in Forex?

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI,I think that many of us feel, is usually assumed as a result} - Romanian, i.e. only that could be from the hard work of all the benefits and earn money, we can say that be terrible work, plain and simple , best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar forex market siuation kafi sust ho tu ye lazmi ha ke ak trader bore feel kerta ha and is situation mi wo koi galt trade bhi laga sakta ha isi ly hamesha apny mind per fully control kenry se he is busienss mi kamyabi and achi trading possible ho sakti ha and is se profit hasil kia ja sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There many ways traders can do while trade to avoid laziness and getting bored while trading. listening to music when trading dis a way of keeping a trader busy when his/her trades on on the run. is good to entertain ourself when trading

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco_FX View Post
    If u lack motivation, you will someday get bored and would feel like giving up.. another reason may be that if u dont take the situation of loss with a big heart and dont try harder to get better than you will feel again like giving up rather than trying more to achieve the target of becoming a successful trader
    aesa he ha agr koi bhi dill sa kam nhi rta ha tu bore he ho ga or wo ik trha sa apna time or pesa barbad krta ha insan ko whi kam krna chyae jo wo dill sa kr saky joj dill sa kam krty hian or sekhty hian or achi effort show krty hian wo kabhi bhi bore nhi hoty iss business ma.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you are able to stand in certain position we have to really think of it in the right idea when we have traded forex we have to really issue out the best of traders position when you are trading forex you get bored because of watching your charts and siting at the same place for the longest time

Member Sahib is an unknown quantity at this point Sahib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the answer is must be yes or no because sometimes i feel bore and some time forex is very interested when my playing method doesnot work or many time market rateing stop moving during that time i feel very bore in the forex or i think that when u feel bore you must leave from the trade and take refreshment and come back to this after some time that is the good way to take brake in between time.

Member afaan is an unknown quantity at this point afaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever got loss i feel bore in forex , that time i hate this business , and want to stop this time, and more try after some time to recover that loss ...that period relay board me and mostly i recover it quickly

Member mst shekhanur banu is an unknown quantity at this point mst shekhanur banu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i did not feel bore in forex trading business .i feel in happy in forex trading business forex is a very interesting business and is a easy way to earn money with a short time .so forex is a enjoyable work .

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never did feel bored with my trading activities as I usually analayze just couple of pairs and try not to force myself to entries and if I do spend too much time looking for entres then I use meditation and music to freshen up but I always love what I do to master forex trading
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Member Franco_FX is an unknown quantity at this point Franco_FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If u lack motivation, you will someday get bored and would feel like giving up.. another reason may be that if u dont take the situation of loss with a big heart and dont try harder to get better than you will feel again like giving up rather than trying more to achieve the target of becoming a successful trader
    Pro Trader Harmonic_Art
    sorry for my bad english

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 418 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)