+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex can make you smile

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we do forex properly with discipline and patience in seeing and reading a good event to enter the market, the results are very good and this really can make us always smile. It is sometimes not as easy as we imagine in forex but I remain optimistic that if we do it right and with a good calculation of the forex can be profitable for our business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss any money i must be sad but if i made any profits i will be so happy and have good smile so that i prefer making profits for along time .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mihan is an unknown quantity at this point mihan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this time world is difficult for faithful person. If Forex business trading forum is good but it can not make smile some person. I am very anxious for the world. it is ...

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course forex trading business can do make in my smile. And when i can do good earn from forex market, so then i am very happy, and then good forex earn make in my smile. So i very like forex trading business.

Senior Member framo is an unknown quantity at this point framo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by proben View Post
    If we tend to work effortlessly trading pages and if we tend to trade in such a way that we are still at a large trading and how we operate is very much a shopping cart on your site, so that we raise money and money for money we a happy life.
    well, it depends on your strategy. if you are a scalper, then big lot size is good. but if you are a swing, you use small size and open on many pair currencies.
    the most important thing is money management, don't ever forget about it.

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by itsokara View Post
    Yes ofcourse forex trade had change the personalities of people by winning thier hearts and solving thier problems of income , so obviously smile will come .
    I think no, forex trading makes trader confidant and rich not mad because after joining forex business man feel financial freedom. forex has ability to improve trader's life style so I love forex.

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chadmama View Post
    Yes forex is the creator of your smile , forex can make your real smile , foex can changed mans happiness
    Yes, forex can make you smile, it can make you cry aswell. Hahaha. We attach so much emotions and feelings towards our trades, it's funny how the outcome of my trading session affects my whole mood for that day (even week if it's really major.)

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can make us happy if we profit, if we loss we certainly will not smile, because it's not normal that will make us smile as loss, if we continue to profit it will make us happy and feel constantly think to be consistent in the forex trading course. This is also a personal experience that I experienced not sedekar words that I say for granted.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be a blessing for you when you trade sincerely in this market following all the trading rules and maintain discipline during trading.That time you can earn very good profit which will make you feel happy.But if you trade aggressively without following any rule,your trading will be cause of disaster for your invested money.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this is possible Haha smile in Forex is to achieve success and profits of the foreign exchange market and that smile reside with the trader when the platform is open every day morning for there shall be a great confidence in himself that he will achieve success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)