+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Senior Member ammarg is an unknown quantity at this point ammarg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i additionally consider you as a result of in forex on-line market there area unit several several brokers United Nations agency area unit providing to trade with like AN partner in forex market however thusme brokers disable your account with out any reason so during this manner you lost your several cash and take a loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh soo good topic for disscsion. Because mostally traders not much known about brokers cheating. With this thread you are able to active himself and secure him from useless brokers. Because mostally traders like forex trading due to his high profitable. So do good in forex trading and earn good from it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammadbabar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadbabar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some broker do but if the broker gives you all the trading transaction of the main web site to you then i think the chances od dishonesty are very much minimised

Banned Jovanni is an unknown quantity at this point Jovanni's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can't avoid that, so it is important to choose wisely the broker we want to deal with and to entrust our precious money because some of them only wants to rip your money. Instaforex is the best broker and I had no doubt for it. No cheating, and they only follow their rules.

Banned waheedsain1 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain1's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayaal say broker cheating to nh kerty he ajj taak koi dakha to nhi he cheating kerty huvy..haan hum un k rule and regulation nhi perhty to esse lagta he broker cheating ker a he.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foerx treading bohat he faida mand kaam hai oaur is kay owner ne bohat he best tareekay se isy banaya hai aur is lay doller ap broker ko sale kar sakty hai jo pakistan aur inda mei bohat hai.

Member mustafag is an unknown quantity at this point mustafag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think broker cheating nahin karty. kunkay mian nay aj tak apnay account mian aisi koi cheez nahin dekhi hay jis say ye sabit ho k brokers cheatin gkarty hian.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi ek baar is ka shikar bana hun broker me paise maine deposit kiye uske baad usne mujhe kamane hi nahi diya jab bhi mera trade profit me aata tha wo apna server seize kar deta tha jis se mera TP bhi hit nahi hota tha aur market reversal de ke ultimately loss hota tha isliye mujhe sirf Insta Forex pasand hai sare rules ko follow karte chalen to kaam aasan hai yahan.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma insta forex ma newbie hon aur ma zayada se zayada trading spread analyse strategies and broker ke baray ma study kar raha hon takay trading ke is business ma anay ke baad mjhe sab baton ka achay se knowledge hona chahye.

Senior Member earnvision is an unknown quantity at this point earnvision's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex, and my second day today in comments posting, not doing the trading and not attach with any broker till now, but i have listen and i have the idea that brokers are cheaters, be aware of them, because in online work you can not trust any one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast