+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: i want to discuss about brokers cheating

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan me ap ki baat se agree hon hamein real trade me aney se pehley aik achey broker ka intekhab kurna chaheay kioun ke humari trade me achey broker ka hona bohat zarori hey,kioun aik bad orr lalchi broker hamein bohat ziada ;loss de sukta hey ais liey hamein broker ko bohat soch kur chose kurna chahaeay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me insta iostamaal krta hun aur ya broker cheteang ni krta aur mena abi tk cheating k bara ma ni suna wo kaisa krta han lakin thoda boht iska pta ha kha broker customer k order apna pass rakh leta han aur agr market moves ma usa profit ho to broker ko nuqsaan hota agr agr nuqsaan ho to broker ko faida hota ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i am new in Forex trading market and now i do practice on demo account to get experience about trading, i do more and more practice on demo account until i make myself well experienced.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i additionally accept as true with you as a result of in Forex on-line market there square measure several several brokers WHO square measure providing to trade with like associate degree partner in Forex market however therefore me brokers disable your account with out any reason so during this manner you lost your several cash and take a loss.................

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only know that the broker do cheating with traders because they know about the dealing of traders many brokers are doing a big hand with traders they play with the interest of traders and get away there money which they earn the whole month or in year. they do scam with the name of changing rules.

Senior Member mahmudul hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudul hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a result, conjointly to believe in online forex market is more of a territorial entity in the United Nations area of some brokers associate partner in the Forex market, but brokers thusme to disable your account, for any reason, so over time, where this method is losing some money and loss.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap na kisi bhi broker ka bara ma discuss krna ha to ap ko us ka name pta ho pa us ki help krna cahta ho ye us sa help lana cahta ho to us ko frnd requst snd karo or iap platforum ma frnd ki trha chat karo

Senior Member 7544 is an unknown quantity at this point 7544's Avatar
    Thanks
    This section is for discussing meta trader brokers. There is already scam brokers discussion in General Trading section. Please don't open duplicate thread. I am just adding two bottom lines. They will not risk with their reputation...........

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to high light the few of the cheating of the broker working in Trading business..
    1. They will give you full intention in the starting ... after some time that will be decreases...because he will be interested in costumer .. and give him more intention
    2. they prefer you to do more and more trade .... because they get benefit on every trade ..

Senior Member mu3 is an unknown quantity at this point mu3's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear merey sath to kabi be kisi be broker ney asea nhi kia agr ap kay sath kisi broker ney cheating ki ho to please ap hamrey sath ap apna expirience share kery ta kay ham be us broker kay barey me malmat akati kerey ta kay ham bee us broker sey bechey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast