+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i want both either manual trading or automated trading accordingly but if you are doing trading manually then you will have the chance of making the trade depending into your brains and thus basic instinct will let you win with ave tried one or two on a demo account before Committee so decided not to bother contacting using anymore I was not satisfied with the result expert advisor only running well at certain market condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an international level trading it's open for every mans as if i think human always win the race because nothing is impossible for human then for a good trading manual is that we can analyze the dynamic market yet difficult to avoid greed as if Also we have to follow the EA rule so it will run as the plan and can bring more profit but Robot also work on the instruction of the human let alone can trade for me but I have not found one that is any goo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA use karna koi trusted method naheen hey forex trading market sey profit earn karney ka kiun keh forex trading men jab hamenindicator sey signal jo miltey hen us sey ulat bhee to market move karna shoroo kar detee hey us waqt to loss hota hey aur rebot men bhee aisa huwa to ??

Senior Member anahita is an unknown quantity at this point anahita's Avatar
    Thanks
    some traders like to use EA and therewith who prefers to use manual trading, or using your own ability not a robot. and it's all depending on the ability and willingness of the trader itself.

Member keke is an unknown quantity at this point keke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are things that i look for because if an EA is used when trading if i have a chance to to trade with that EA there are somethings that i have to look for like the testing that has been done and if i like the results i like then i will use it

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost expert traders are doing trade by their own merit and wisdom anything about what Forex is no need to learn new skills new strategy or do any research only ious cases so there wont be any kind of automated system can make money in this kind of market that it is an attachment that can go on with metatrader it can be a robot which performs trades or it can be an indicator a robot is just a block of code that see if the market conditions are right to carry out a trade if they are then a trade will be carried

Banned kameee is an unknown quantity at this point kameee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahjasmin View Post
    well sir, at long ago I've tried the demo of a robot EA account, and in their daily life can indeed produce pip for pip but one day without my knowing it to be my account balance is due 00 EA robot is only open position when the market forek become violent uncertainty, confusion EA robot, better trading manual
    EA or use of rebots for trading have different experience of different users. it also have some advantages only for e
    xpert traders but for bigginers it will be sueside, so try to learn manually to be a good trader.

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi sir main ne kabhi bhi trading karne ki liye EA trading ke system ko use nahi kiya hai , kuk mai isko nahi manti hu , mujhe manual traded karna hi jayda accha lagte hai , kuk ak trader sirf manual trading karne se hi acche se trading ki knowledge ko hasil kar sekte hai , or ham jante hai ke forex market me agr success hona hai to knowledge or experience se hi trading kiya jate hai , jo EA trading me nahi milte hai ,

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear robot trading mai aik programmed robot user kai lliyai trading karta hai. Lekin is mai scam bohat hotai hai and yeh aikk trader jesi achi and profitable trading nahi kar saktai, Secondly, aik robot use karnai kai liyai account mai acha capital hona chaiyai. And thirdly, yeh robots sirf set parameters ko follow kartai hai

Junior Member Hassan512 is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure in anyway, the Ea will end in loses. If you direct the way the in right way and in right time, then it may have chances to make profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)