+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member natuchigo is an unknown quantity at this point natuchigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are made by man and they work according to the commands given to them so top his loss in time then it will wipe out your account in no time while But i must knwo the system of the robot how the but Because I have a practical experience about trading with robot which cause me failed to understand the actual trend of the Forex market namely So i want mt own success and credit in forex if i can make profit manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    using the EA especially if for a beginner in forex for using forex robot we will make a trader did not learn anything and it is fitting to use the robot expert trader and trading manual will strengthen our trading skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use forex manually as i can smoothly as well we know that Human's brain is the best than robotic program as well it may zero our account at the time of news realize in fact so because in Forex trading we must depend on ourselves

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje ea best nahi lagta hain mere ek dost na ea use kayea hain aur us ko bohat loos huwa hain forex sa mere kayal sa ea sa best hain ka mutual trade ki jaye jis sa hum ko experince hota hain aur hum acha earn be kar sakte hain ea ki nisbat ea sa best mutual trade he hain

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mei toh yeh kahunga ki khud trading jitni ho sakein karein EA ya automated trading systems pe depend na rahein agar aap aisa karte hain toh aapko iss field ke baare mein kuch pata nahi chalega aur ulta loss hone ke chances high ho jate hain bhai experience tabhi aata hai jab trading khud ki jaye ismein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We want to make money from forex to us automatic trading system to make our trades easy that robot is only a program they cant make good decision if market change the situation in fast So far that robot trading is not so good than manual trading Personally I do not think that it can give us a good result to place order automatic rather than manual after all Noi do not like using forex robot because i believe it can not work like trader placing their market by them sel

Junior Member hina55 is an unknown quantity at this point hina55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA Expert Advisor ya phir ess ko aam toor py robot kaha jata hy robot trade m robot ek software hota hy tu humary account m position open karta hy automatic or phir stop loss or take profit level b khud hi dyta hy, many EA use kiya hy mujhy tu ess ny loss diya.

Banned Speedforex is on a distinguished road Speedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think partly as thou, and EA are quite useful. Now it is indeed necessary to have some experience in forex trading, to set the EA that we will begin by calculating the money management, and knowing the value of the lot by the EA, normally we should test this EA on a demo for a while, after setting our way and be effective in keeping the account in better consistency, but is in fact needed some knowledge in forex, to their proper configuration.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke business mein EA ko use karna mujhe nahi lagta ki thik baat hai,forex ke business mein trader ko apne aap trading karna sikhna hoga,jab takk wo manual trading nahi karenga trader ko ess business mein experience nahi gain hoga jisse wo analysis bhi nahi kar payenga..

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although robots are more controlled than man I wold like to say that man is best Bec I would rather choose to manually trading accordingly it has specific EA to play in a particular market typefor example ranging sideways or trending market that and i am full of satisfied with our strategy with Practically Robot will be better than human because the robot will do trading with great discipline They will do the trading strategy and money management by following the logic used

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)