+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 139 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1382

Thread: The use of EA in Forex Trading.

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should prefer regular trading without the help of robot that Nevertheless I loathe using programmed EA although I somewhat get suggestions through people expert suggestions after all in forex trading business market automated forex trading is good in fact Each robot is made based on some specific programs When market behaves different robot can not work good and finally it vanishes the account keepin

---------- Post added 06-25-2014 at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-24-2014 at 06:54 PM ----------

Trades that are often turn out to be 60-70% of profit and very low risk margin as well personally I still prefer manual trading as the best method in trading instead of So be really careful when choosing your robot (EA) accordingly as you say we need accurate time for buy and sell while pemasanganya way as installing an indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should be avoided for the newbie to learn Because They first in the event That All Should Go This Will Effectively Become a stonking EA And Also the experience Most of us will probably acquire enormously help people in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair-ashfaq is an unknown quantity at this point umair-ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of ea in forex trading is very useful
    if you use ea you now about your wakness or strengths
    with this we can minimize loss

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji mujhe EA trading pasand nahi hain aur main to kahunga jo dum hum logo ko manual mein nazar aata hain wo dum kisi aur mein nahi hain manual trading hi karna chahiye usmein acha earn kar sakte hain bhaiya ji
    sahi kaha apne ea mujhe bhi pasand nahi hai ek baat meri samajh me nahi aati hai log ea par bharosa karte hi kyon hai jab bhagwan ne itna accha sa dimag diya hai logon ko to uska istemaal karna inhe accha nahi lagta hai ea ka istemaal karte hain log
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji mujhe EA trading pasand nahi hain aur main to kahunga jo dum hum logo ko manual mein nazar aata hain wo dum kisi aur mein nahi hain manual trading hi karna chahiye usmein acha earn kar sakte hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are already vulnerable to damage as it is unreliable and basically trading on the
    trading myself much better as it goes back to rolling the many benefits
    of better trading through EA And also earns manual trading experience and market friction

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using robot in trading is suitable for expert trader let alone Because robot trading don't depends on your own mind it's depends on others after all human get worry about many thing and fail to control fearemotion and greedon the other hand robot has no rather than Seems they are work all the day with software rather than it depends on you that what you want to do then In addition the EA should not be left running for granted but must be supervised movement when it started too beyond the passable turn off EA

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA are the forex robots that are used in the forex trading this is automated forex trdaing .some forex traders used the forex robots in their trading but some believe on doing the manul trde i my self is uing the manual trading because it is well suited for me an i never ever used robots in trading.

Senior Member bima is an unknown quantity at this point bima's Avatar
    Thanks
    there may be some traders who find it useful when using the EA, because according to EA they use more simple to execute trades. but in my opinion, I prefer to use manual techniques, because I think it's better hone my trading skills!

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manually trading is 100 percent best than robot trading many people doing manually trading namely Because the ea can not do the fundamental analysis As a then so first time i am use this forex robot with my forex demo account as I did not get any good result from that that Automatic trading system is very good and if we trade in forex with robots we can make profits very easily like are about this and try to trade with own power

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 139 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)