+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: RSI Z LINE SYSTEM 10 - 25 Point.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI ka use to mere liye important hain lekin aapka jo system hain wo mere liye important nahi hain main hamesha apna system khud hi bananta hu khud ka banaye huye system se ache gain ho jate han
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zigzag is great indicator i like to use it but zigzag got big repaint, i ever see zigzag able to move more than 50 pips on 4 diggit broker in H1 time frame and that make me loss so big
    but if we put any SL point i think this will be good

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahut mehrbani bhai ap ki is system ko shtre karny k liye next week main is ko pehly demo k oper try kar k phr is ko mainapi real tdre amin use krny ki ksohah karo ga phr dykho kiya huta hai is main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI reduces to terminate the employment point and can exactly Which period would be better for your digestive system to release personally if you state what chemical form can only work recovery but then the device is changed for your convenience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main to RSI ka use sirf H1 par hi karta hu lekin RSI ka use higher time frame par hi acha rahta hain pahle main M5 or M15 par bhi karta tha lekin itna fayda in time frame par is indicator ka nahi ho pata hain bhaiya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you with regard to expressing your system. I'll check it out in my demo bank account. It'll better to chack your system for me when you advise precisely what tiem framework does one utilize with this strategy.

Banned syarifuddin anwar is an unknown quantity at this point syarifuddin anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for the information, but whether the system provides accurate signal and does not always move to move as an indicator that I have and how big a percentage of the profit indicators compared with the losses.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the body. I am going to try it out during my tryout bank account. It's going to advisable chack the body for me when you inform just what time shape can you make use of using this type of method.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think which the zigzag indication is a bad dealing signal. This does repaint all the time. If you are using RSI, you need to use RSI alone. There is no need for making this more complicated.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the basic thing is to do is to learn and the best to good luck is the examples of open positions and the zig zag motion pictures show that the bretain and the united state dollar is the best dollar i have ever seen and the asked questions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)