+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: MT4 help for newbies

Senior Member suno5454 is on a distinguished road suno5454's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan meta trader 4 newbie kay liye very helpful hai kyu kay meta trader 4 aik old vesion hai aur is mein tools bhi old hain is liye har koi is ko asaani se samj sakta hai aur is liyr newbie is ko istmal kar kay achi earning kar sakta hai is liye meta trader 4 newbie kay liye bohat helpful hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot Anika. I owe you a coffee. Thanks for your much needed support. Hopefully with our interactions, we will able to put life into this thread which I wish to be interactive. I will also not mind taking snapshots and putting it here for better and clear understanding of the concepts. Anika, please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member anika25 is an unknown quantity at this point anika25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is just that, with the exception of young people tend to be very difficult for those up to the easy to understand. This thread is for you. Let the wire interactive and helpful.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader is an platform to do trading in forex online trading market and it has two types meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 but meta trader 4 is most use full and stable in online forex trading market if you are a newbie so try mt4 first to trade in forex online market.

Thanks
    No Bro, that is not correct. Please visit some thread that tells you about some strategy. You will find newbie bugging the thread starter will all types of mt4 questions instead of focusing on learning the strategy. This is also a problem for the person who starts the thread. The thread which he started for strategy now becomes a thread full of questions on mt4 and the thread unnecessary becomes long and causes problems with other learners as well. I don't know how long you have been with forums but for me I have seen good threads being closed and lost because of this issue. That is the reason I started this thread. Please bug your mt4 questions here.

Senior Member RahmatAli is an unknown quantity at this point RahmatAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trade 4 is very famous and helpful for the user of the Forex trading. It is very easy to understand and have no complication. New comers will easily know how they can use the meta trade 4 well again in the sense that the meta trade 5 has already introduced in the Forex market.

Thanks
    Hi badla, please do not copy paste. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to reply you. Lets make this post helpful for newbies. And oh... Yes I forgot. If you have anything to help please do post.

Banned badla is an unknown quantity at this point badla's Avatar
    Thanks
    . I am not a coder but coders are welcome so that they can assist newbies with coding related questions.

Thanks
    You can search and learn but for some people who need answers to their questions personally then I will gladly help them. So that they can get their doubts cleared and carry on their trading.

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ye bat sahi ha ka mt4 hamn buht sinai or web ko search krna ma hmari madad krta ha yee ik acha or helpfull tarders ha es kam kam ka sath earn bhi milta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open