+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide Entry.

Banned mwawkh is an unknown quantity at this point mwawkh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never enter a trade without a also entering a stop loss, as the market may turn quickly against you. This way, you are protected even when you are away from the computer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's very important stuff in and take a step, but there are several things that have to be paid by the trader before entering and determine this point, but a determining subsidies and resistors have couples which are open and trading transactions by

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrics35 View Post
    bro trending jitni b hoti ha sb trend ko follow kr ke hoti ha, ap trend ko follow karo gy tb hi ap is business me se kuch earn kr pao gy, or jo log trend ko follow nh krte, woh log loss hi krte hain, trend is frnd untill is bend
    sahi kaha apne trading karne ke liye trend ko follow karna jaruri hai kyonki bina trend follow kiye ham profit nahi kama sakte hain aur use follow karne ke liye apke pass acchi se strategy aur ek indicator hona jaruri hai jis se pata chale ki market kahan jaa raha hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is also very good question, I have to decide in forex when a my relative asked me and brief me about the forex trading business. Then I show him my interest in the entry of this business in computer. I joined and learn and got experience from my other friends who are also taking part in forex business and getting good profit by their strategies and from their knowledge about the business. Now I am trying to understand more and more about this forex forum.

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    various sections inside remote trade and make sure that the whole thing take after the inclination, and close to this if the indicator connected with opposite arrive. thus we can gain most noteworthy income through business on the web, yet in the event that we all surely

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to make sure that you have read all the other things that like what are the those things that you can trade with you have to know if can make good money from trsding then that is the best place that you can enter a trade

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    in determining entry trading indicators that I use to analyze overbought and oversell, will conduct an open trading if it has not entered the area. so if there is not too much price volatility.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    it simple i use some tools with different time frames, when ever i got a signal in higher time frame suddenly i jump to smaller time frame here i wait for the signal in the same direction which i got in my higher time frame , & when it calls , i jump into it, like this i trade forex , and my 100/100 trades goes green, but sticking to your trade plan is very hard , your mind gets diverted always , so once you control it the 100/100 sure.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro trending jitni b hoti ha sb trend ko follow kr ke hoti ha, ap trend ko follow karo gy tb hi ap is business me se kuch earn kr pao gy, or jo log trend ko follow nh krte, woh log loss hi krte hain, trend is frnd untill is bend
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think we before we decide the order and taking entry level first we must control our emotions,and greedy feelings,Then we use our knowledge and experience and make the best strategies then we make the best entry decide and get profit in few minutes,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)