+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide Entry.

Member Honam is an unknown quantity at this point Honam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most important things that a trader must do in order to improve his trading performance is to review his trading performance and analyze his losing trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rattri is an unknown quantity at this point rattri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i too agree that learning the Forex trading before trying to earn money is the better way to make profit here.Often we jump start real account trading and try to make money without having much knowledge this makes them to loose money as the Forex market requires very good analysis skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bettaieb_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point bettaieb_ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    no matter wat the decision you have to make there is
    behind a limited knowledge, if it is a successful trade then
    he is smart and know enough about the market if he is
    not then e has lack of knowledge that needs improvments.

Member babbumaan1 is an unknown quantity at this point babbumaan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have their own independent thinking and trading practices do not follow suit to identify each one must have a good seif-confidence, if not sure many have a look of news.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decide my entry based on support and resistance and they work very well. I use price action strategy and I buy at the support and sell at resistance. Entry should be either at the source of the move or on retracement. When we make a right entry we need not fear about the stops or the target.

Senior Member sana786 is an unknown quantity at this point sana786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes so as to determine what's the proper time to enter in to the market and to put the trade you want to have a decent sense of the trend of the forex market. if you doesn't got able to predict the market by your self own then you ought to follow the technical ways like fibonacci strategy or the other just like that.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make some entries in forex market and confirm that every one of it follow the trend, and shut it once the signal of opposite return. thus we are able to take most profit throughout trade on-line, however if we have a tendency to not trade on-line we want to research the most value position by forex news.

Senior Member abis is an unknown quantity at this point abis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To decide your entry and exit, you will need to do your analysis very well . if you are a day trader you must make sure that your trades are not going to exceed that day. if you are a carry trader you must make enough provision for a large stop loss. I decide my entry if i see that all the parameters that I am waiting for are set. I will jump in no matter who is talking near me be you guru or expert. I just follow my mind.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first reason why we should have had to take the entry at that price. we should have more than one reason to decide on market entry. some traders use indicators to get an excuse for market entry. the other using price action to decide the entry or not
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex k bary ma pori informaton leny k bd hi entry krni chaey ta k hm trading ache tariqy se kr skain..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)