+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide Entry.

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum news ki help say trading karty hain to hum is main zyaada successful trades lay sakty hain.economic calender most important hai or agar hum is ki help leety hain or different news say touch main rehty hain to hum is main achy point pay entry kar skty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use rubicon indicator for enter and exit from the market this is best for me it gives me good take profit and stop loss digits i follow them and get good profit each day so if you want to earn good money then you can get good profit in few days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do more record size in the Forex market, so that all the pattern to follow, in accordance with the Enter key in the opposite direction. Therefore, we can obtain the maximum profit, at the same time, to buy and sell online, but if most of us can not be bought and sold on the Internet, we can assess the situation, the buyer of the new currency value to the extreme.

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market and make sure that all of it follow the trend, and close it when the signal of opposite come. so we can take maximum profit during trade online out the good entry point then we need a good strategy with a good money management skill. The strategy should be consist of good indicators which will tell us the trend of the market and possible market entry poin

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As day traders can make entry in early trading began.The forex market which lasted 24 hours there is our chance to take advantage.We can close the order after profit without the need to wait until the last hour.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times i open the trading platform at the beginning of my trading day and then i find that i just missed a very good chance 5 miutes ago i get frustrated and more that one time i just opened a trading positions that was supposed to be opened 5 minutes ago ... a crap i just entered a loosing trade and i get severe losses and i get sorry for looking at back profits that i was supposed to collect forgetting that there is still many chances that will come today and the following days ... these are the bad effects of emotions ... to control this i just before i open the platform i say .. " I already have money in my account and i don't need more ... i will just see if i can collect more or not yet " " my health is more important than money i don't need stress" then i open the platform and when i see that chance i say "Yesterday i got the same position and i collected more profit from following chances than what i just saw" patience .... be patient don't get in a hurry if you stayed 6 hours not finding a chance and you must close then close don't just open a position because you must take profit this day ... many traders in any market could spend a whole day without even selling anything ... the same don't put daily profit as a law it's just a guide

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex ma hare keseko decide entry milta hay or isma keseko bhe koie muskil nahe hota hay isleya huma jo karna hota haybho hay huma uacha lagan saor uacha mahnat sa agar huma newsko follow karka tarde karta hay uacha strategy ko apply karka to koie bhe bath nahe hay.

Senior Member raufiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point raufiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han aap ki bat theek hay aur main es sy agree hon jo batain ap nay batai hain en per amal kar liya jaye to ham forex me aasani say es pe amal kar kay market ki moving samjh skattay hian aur es me acha perform kar saktay hain

Senior Member nokia14 is an unknown quantity at this point nokia14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ap trade k leay MT4 ko tablet pr bhi use kr sakty ho lakin us k leay ap k pass koi achi company ka tablet hona chahye js main ap easily software download kr sko or trade kr sko lakin mera mashwara hay ap ko trade karny k leay tablet ke bajay laptop use karna chahye agy ap ki marzi hay

Senior Member D89 is an unknown quantity at this point D89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The world of trading is ever changing and it is important to be in touch with the growing technology so as to make better revenues through trading. And, once you get the best Forex brokers on task, the job is half done because they are capable of providing the necessary ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)