+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOT Trade For SIDEWAY Trend, Making Green Pips

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    i think ak ghar mulki company agar ap ko itna acha profit de rhe he tu is k matlb he k ap us k koi acha sa work kr rhe ho tabi tu wo ap ko itna handsome amount de rha he jis ki waja se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading I don't use a forex trading robot because it's not very good but I use my mind in trading because I like it manual trading on forex. and I mentioned before that I used a good forex robot to ask you again. what exactly is forex robot? is it mandatory to use forex robots? and I don't use forex robots because they can't work the way I will make my own pips so that the forex trading robot is not good for me. I have a brain to easily trade markets and win lots of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-28)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many expert advisors turning over more than 2 million but in a demo account: P but there are some expert advisors making the same thing but the owner doesn't give it to anyone and this program might make me lose my money why am I thinking whether I use it not being able to think and analyze and even think of robots. That everything comes without fatigue without fatigue is why I don't want to deal with robots and the best traditional trading methods. In this way, I won money and knowledge ... Money is not enough ... Science and knowledge are what bring money

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-30)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use a forex robot? because it's not necessary ,, hehehe, trading is really difficult, because in trading, we really need a free mind, when will we try to understand the market if we use robots? and I think the work with robots also requires more with the opportunity of traders to manage the use of the system with their choices that the decision should be more with consideration by managing to meet with the habits of the plan.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can find a thread about robots that give it for free in this forum, I think someone has asked for this robot there. I like trading with robots myself and doing it consistently. Robots are good for me because they make money even when I sleep. and I currently use Wallstret EA. It has a bad period now, it seems like it doesn't like to trade at the beginning of the year because it sucks. Hope it will benefit again

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know EA knows what they are doing. BUT many forex traders who use EA don't know exactly what is the logic behind EA's work, this is the reason why so many traders fail to trade with EA. and EA is just a group of codes that are programmed to monitor certain market conditions and then enter / exit at a certain point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2019-08-17)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no automatic trading or you use an unsafe EA. Because EA only opens positions based on their logic. If you want to use EA, you have to control it occasionally. We don't know what will happen to the market and EA cannot predict high-impact news results. I think there is no safe EA so it is better to trade manually because it is safer for our account.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab market ka trend side way hota ha hamay kisi robot ki zaroorat nahi hoty ha kio ka tab ham market ma easily enter ho sakty ha is liye hamay hamesha market ma acha trend find karna chahiye tab hamay robots ki zaroorat nhi paray gy.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a way to make money. Making mojey has never been easier. Forex is also not easy. Forex can make a lot of money if we understand Forex. If we understand Forex rather than Forex it's easy, our flr. difficult for us. Forex is a way to make money and succeed in Life.Money makes life easy. Forex can make life easy. But for that we have to work hard to be successful at Forex.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in more forex robots. the robot works on the data given to it. while all market movers are human. human thought cannot be guessed by robots. if something goes wrong it's not possible we always get lost. and robots or EAs only function for a small amount of time and then they stop working, so they are not 100% reliable at all and will never be able to like these robots will never be compared to humans who are their creators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast